Chapter 33

CONTD...

Deanna

"I'm not saying I hate her, I'd just unplug her life support to charge my phone

"I'm not saying I hate her, I'd just unplug her life support to charge my phone." I said.

"She's a girl, girls are suppose to cope." Xavier said.

"Xavier I don't hate her, but if I had a glass of water and she was on fire, I'd drink it." I said causing them to laugh.

"Exactly, I mean I could drink alphabet soup and shit out smarter statements than that." Armani chuckled, like she didn't drop a laughing bomb shell.

"Armani two wrongs don't make a right, it's Karrueche, what'd expect?" Xavier said.

"Xavier if your gonna be two faced, at least make one pretty, cause Karrueche ain't shit." Armani glared at him.

"Whatever. How do you guys make holy water?" I ask, changing the subject.

"Why'd you need to know that?" Xavier ask in confusion.

"Just an Instagram post." I shrugged.

"Bitch you boil the hell out of it." Armani shrugged.

"Nigga what the fuck, bruh, uh uh. Yoouu play too much." I laughed.

"Nigga you fuckin' stupid for saying that." Xavier laughed.

"Well I don't see you coming up with anything better." Armani spat.

"Baby I'm hungry." I said as Armani slouched down in the sofa on her phone while Xavier walk in the kitchen to do something.

"You know you gon starve to death cause we both know that he ain't bringing shit for now." She said, making me laugh. I laid my head in her lap as I waited for him to come.

"Girl I know some he sho' ain't getting."

"AYYEEEE!" She shouted making me laugh.

"Nigga I heard that." Xavier walked in with cookies, snacks and sprite.

"That's what I thought." I said, reaching for them. He pecked my lips, causing Armani to clear her throat.

"Jealous ass." Xavier mumbled.

"Come on guys lets get ready... but after I'm done eating."

Daina

"Monica?"

"Daina?"

"Wait, you know each other?" Hunter ask.

"Duh, why would I call her name." I ask in a duh tone.

"Wow, this is awkward." He scratched the back of his head with his hands in his pocket.

Monica came to sit beside me as we catch up about her and the babies and whatnot. She explained how she met Hunter and such.