Chapter 20

Daina

It's 8:43 and I was suppose to meet Monica to assist her to the doctor. What great friend I am. No one is gonna take their ass and bring some complete stranger they met for a day, to the doctor. Hm, must be that double chocolate chip cookies speaking.

I checked my phone and seen that I got a message from Armani, Chris and Daniel.

Armani🔥- hey D, thanks for that little, fun time. It really get my mind off things. I appreciate it. 12:11 am

Me- your welcome.💖💖 8:45 am

*

Christopher- Daina, I think you might be right about what you said last night. Thank you. I've been thinking about it alot and... I wanna step up my game. 3:07 am

I wanted to grab him through the phone and give him a big fat I told you so. I hope he changed his ratchet behaviour.

Daniel 🎼- your right, I should go talk to Monica, I don't know why I ignored her yesterday. But tell you what, Ima man up. 7:36 am
- PS. I have a major hangover so Ima do it later today. 8:12 am

"Idiots." I mumbled to myself .

I got up, made my bed and head to the bathroom. I got undress and threw my clothes in the laundry basket. I took a warm bath and washed my hair then came out. I wrapped the towel around my body and an extra one in my hair. I finish the rest of my hygiene and got out the bathroom with heat trailing behind me.

I lotion my legs and got dressed in a black lace set, a dark blue skinny jeans, a pink peplum top with sleeves and my pink Nike. I squeezed out the excess water from my hair into the towel and went to put it in my laundry basket. I sprayed on some perfume, grabbed my phone and a pink cross body purse, turn my lights off then went to check up on Deanna.

August wasn't gonna get that key. Matter of fact, I ain't gon give it to him, if he wants it, he can go get it.

I called Cidny and he said he'll be here in 20 minutes. I went to Deanna's room and she was sound asleep. I walked over to her and check her breathing rate and it was fine. If there's one thing I had to do in life, and that's protecting my sister and keeping her safe.

I closed her room door and walked upstairs. I entered and started on my makeup. I did a moderate one. Today I decided to try the Kylie lip kit. I don't know what it is with these girls and this product. I tried a dark pink one and I kinda like it ish. I went it the closet and got products that was needed for my hair. I blew out the excess water and let my hair down. I moisturized it and it was looking beautiful. I cleaned up and went downstairs to get something to eat.

There was nothing but leftovers that look like it had spoil. Thinking about it I should get some groceries aft-

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Hi Daina, it's Ms Claudine. How's everything going." She ask politely.

"Everything's going great Ms Claudine. No troubles." I lied.

"Is August behaving cause he can get alot wild when I'm not around. Did he throw any party's?"

"N-no Ms Claudine, everything's perfect." I told her.

"Well then, I know I can count on you to take care of my house. How's Deanna?"

"She okay."

"Good. I know the house may want some things so I'm trusting you. Go into my room, there's a picture frame with Mona Lisa. Use your index finger and press down on her right eye, there's a safe there." She said. I took instructions but I wasn't planning on doing it now. At the same time. Cidny blew the horn. I walked outside while she was on the phone.