Chapter 43

Daina

"Ready?" Tatiyana ask as we sat on her bed.

"Yea, so Tat your gonna sing the second part, Carmen, the third, I'm singing the first part of the chorus then at the last, we all join in." I told them.

"Alright let's do it." Carmen said.

"I'd like to say we gave it a try
I'd like to blame it all on life
Maybe we just weren't right, but that's a lie, that's a lie." I started to sing.

"And we can deny it as much as we want
But in time our feelings will show." Tatiyana sing. She was a very good singer.

We sat there waiting on Carmen as she sat there looking at us fidget​ing.

"Carmen come onnnn." Tatiyana groaned.

"I-i don't want to."

"But you said let's go."

She sighed and told us to begin again.

"I'd like to say we gave it a try
I'd like to blame it all on life
Maybe we just weren't right, but that's a lie, that's a lie." I started to sing again followed by Tat.

"And we can deny it as much as we want
But in time our feelings will show."

"'Cause sooner or later
We'll wonder why we gave up
The truth is everyone knows." Carmen sung.

"Well fuck me." Tatiyana said, as we look at Carmen dumbfounded.

"What the fuck you mean you ain't wanna sing. Girl you sound like Celine fucking Dion." I said and Tatiyana looked at me.

"I agree but Celine fucking Dion? Really? That shit sounds gay." She looked at me. "It's Fucking Celine Dion." She said and I laughed.

"Whatever. Go again Carmen."

"Okay." She laugh.

"'Cause sooner or later
We'll wonder why we gave up
The truth is everyone knows." Carmen sung.

"Almost, almost is never enough
So close to being in love
If I would have known that you wanted me the way I wanted you." We sung together.

"Then maybe we wouldn't be worlds apart
Here in each other's arms." I sung alone

"Uh uh, that ain't sound right. Try two worlds apart, and But right here." Carmen said.

"Yea that kinda sound better." Tatiyana added.

"Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart
But right here in each other's arms." I laughed.

"There you go." Carmen said as I wrote down the correction on the notepad.

"And the part where you sing almost knew what love was, I think you should stretch that part." Tatiyana said and I nodded.

"And we almost, we almost knew what love was." I sung.

We harmonized. "But almost is never enough."

"Oh my God, we did it!" I squealed, hugging them.

"Ladies, ladies...... Shut the fuck up in there." Officer Bobrite shouted.

"Yea if you stop bobbing on dem dicks we'd shut up." Tatiyana mumbled and got up.

3 hours later

"Daina get up." Carmen shook me out of my sleep. "It's checking time."

I rolled out on hop on the floor, standing near the bunk. Tatiyana looked sleepy as hell as her hair is ruffled and she almost fall on the floor.