Chapter 14

Daina

We jogged downstairs and said goodbye to everyone then went in the car.

"Where we going?" I ask putting on my seatbelt.

"Three places, but first let's just.... Take it easy." He said, leaning over to kiss me. I kissed him back then he drove off.

30 minutes later
August

We pulled up at the a bowling alley and she just stared at it.

"Come on babe." I said opening her side of the door. She got out and I locked the car.

When we went in, there was a fair amount of people there. I rented two pairs of shoes for us, then went on bowling.

"Babe?"

"Yeah?" I said, turning to her.

"I've never bowled before." She sat down in one of the chairs.

"Well Ima teach ya."

After teaching her how to bowl, we continued and she was good. The score was 6:4. It was 2:49 pm.

We got in the car and went to the gun range. There was like about 20 people there or less. I guess she didn't realise where she was cause she was texting and stuff. I held onto her hand and went inside. I signed her up since I'm already a member, then went on our way.

"Babe?" She said.

"Where is this." She ask walking slowly.

"This, my baby, is Atlanta's gun range." I said with a smile. Just to see her happy.

"Shut up!" She smiled, hopping on me. "My dad usually bring me and Anna to the one across town. The cheaper one. I always wanted to come here."

We went to a booth and got her all set up. When I gave her the gun, she took it with a smile.

"So what your gonna do is cock the gun a-" by the time I'm to tell her what to do, I could hear the gun parts clicking together, she already done it and is ready to shoot.

"Okay go." I stood the side folding my arms, watching her. She was like a pro.

After she killed all those innocent cardboards and metal, we went on the grounds so she could actually shoot.

I stood on the panel and she was just amazing, she killed like 13 guys out there. 5 of the guy ran off the field and the others pretend they where were dead.

"Come on! Just let me kill ya!" She shouted making me smile.

Deanna

We sat there watching TV until Xavier got a call.

"Babe what happen?" I ask.

"My mom want us to babysit our cousin's while she's out."

"But I'll be the only one here!" I whined.

"I'm sorry babe, look I promise I'll make it up to you Friday okay?" He said.

"Bye girl." Armani hugged me.

"*Sigh* Okay. Bye" We kissed and they left.

Now I was kinda alone.

"Uhm Dea- where's your friends?" Mrs. Claudine ask, searching in her bag.

"They left to babysit their cousins." I pouted.

"Aww well I gotta go on a date. I'm sure you can stay here by yourself until Daina and August gets back."

"Yes Ms. Claudine."

"Okay Ima enable the alarm system so you'll be fine."

"Okay." And with that I was all alone.