Chapter 38

Yow, I like, wrote this chapter a month ago and keep changing it because of different scenes published before that but. Hea' ya go.
Shout out to qveen_miyaaa thanks for voting and ish. Thank ya.

2 weeks later
Daina

It was Sunday, @2:14pm. After church, Deanna and I sat in the study room near the window continuing our studying. We had already got our exam timetable and was studying what we had tomorrow and for the rest of the week. My mom had left and Ms. Sheila went to Europe for her second to last business trip for the year.

Monday
Mathematics/ Advanced Math. 2hrs
Lunch
English Language 1.5hrs

Tuesday
Biology/ Chemistry 2.5hrs.
Lunch
History/ Geography 1hr

Wednesday
Music/ Arts/ Drama 1.5hrs
Lunch
Information Technology

Thursday
Home Economics/ Business 2hrs
Lunch
Physical Education/ Technical Drawing 1hr

Friday
English Literature 2 hrs
Lunch
French/Spanish/Portuguese/German 2.5hrs

I am dead nervous about it but it's whatever. The thing is that, if anyone in the whole school gets 85% and over as their overall average, will be awarded. I know for sure Deanna ain't gotta worry 'bout nothing cause even if she didn't study, she'd still pass. That's just how smart she is.

I've been trying to get that mother fucker to study but 'he's too busy.' He probably downstairs watching T.V. or some shit.

The good thing about the exams is that it finishes at normal school time so I have time to study for the next exams and go to work.

I find working with gays fun. They're just normal but hilarious as fuck. Clinton said I'm good and its the best makeup work he's ever seen but I know I'm better than good, if he buys all the damn makeup products needed. I don't charge Deanna, knowing that Nate's boyfriend love her out of all the models. He says she got that 'good shit', whatever that means. But hey, I'm just loving life.

Being that his business just started and its kicking off perfectly, I'm grateful, the pay is good, the time is good and will get better once he's known worldwide.

We've been practicing math for 6 hours. Most of the questions I mastered, but just a few Deanna had to help me with since her math is advanced, and that category only goes to the one and only Algebra.

"Y'all still studyin'?" August ask walking into the room.

"Yea, its something you should try sometimes." I shot at him. "August I think you should study, knowing your mom, she'd punish yo ass for failing the subjects."

"Whateva man. I got dis'."

"Yea, sure you do." Deanna said, skipping pages and not paying him any attention.

"Anyways, I didn't came hea' to get blasted. Mel's carrying the kids over hea' in about 10 minutes for us to babysit them." He explained.

"Why do we have to? Can't you do it?" Deanna ask.

"Its like yo damn mouth is on spring ain't it." August said annoyed. "First impression last so he wanted mostly you guys to do it cause I've n-......... reasons."

"Well ain't that a surprise, why would he leave his precious gems with...... you." Deanna said, looking him up and down.

"Psshh Whateva, you talk too much."