iNCOHERENT SCREECHING

AHHHHHHH I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS SO MUCH! Thank you sooooo much for the comments :D

Alright so I've been debating what I plan to do with the whole starting issue but I think I'm going to have to stick with what I currently have. I'll be going back to edit this one vigorously but it is actually a story I'd be okay with revising later and my issue is really just that some of the syntax is a little awkward... I had the same issue with Extraordinary but that doesn't look that bad in retrospect, either. It's more likely just that I have a hard time adjusting to new protagonists, outside of Dreamland (which has always been easy for me to write).

So if you do notice anything that looks a little off (presses face up against the camera) PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT IT and your continued support is appreciated. The plan is still to get to Adam- 2 by Friday and then I'll be back on the "real" schedule, with Deja Vu updating 1-2 times a week and the others books coming back online. Some of you may notice some small discrepancies between the current book and the "demo" chapter... for example, Adam already met Evan and Megan (Evan hasn't been named yet but he's been there). This is deliberate, I had to move stuff around for the demo to "introduce" everyone. The second draft of Adam- 2 will be similar but not quiiiiiite the same. 

ANYWAYS THANKS AGAIN
I LOVE YOU ALL