A VERY HAPPY BIRBDAY

Today is not only the birthday of the lovely AwsomeDragons but also just around the one-year anniversary of when we first met... I fully recommend that all of you check her out on her main account or her art account, Jayfeather-Banana because not only is she one of the most talented storytellers I've had the pleasure of meeting here but also an incredible artist (she did the cover for Roses and Thorns, if you're curious)...

Awsome is one of my closest friends here as well as just an all-around incredible person. I met her through her Dirty Paws series but since have read almost everything she has to offer- she has a gift for stories and characters, and there's something so genuine and passionate about the way she writes but I can't help but smile whenever I dive back in. She also somehow manages to juggle like eight stories at once- eight original stories, mind you- and I have no clue how she does it but they're great. 

Anyhow, Awsome, I was going to offer some fanart, but my phone is broken, so I'll have to give that to you later... however I should be able to get your other present out today ;;;;) 

hopefully ;;;;)

NO BUT SERIOUSLY ANYONE WHO'S READING THIS? CHECK. HER. OUT.