so how was the first week of school guys

answer in comments, i'm imagining it was pretty rocky smh

(if this wasn't your first week i'm sorry for you but i'm lowkey cackling in the background)

Crew started the same day as school so I don't get home until 7 and my entire morning is just rowing... and on top of that they want us to 5k on our own. hype is real

Even with the distractions, and by that I mean, things I actually had to do, the amount of work I've gotten done for having no time has been pretty impressive. The actual writing yield has been low but I've planned a whole class (15) worth of characters AND started nanowrimo prep, TCHF outlining, and outlining for a new novel. By the way since I've stop updating with my characters on a daily basis on here I've legitimately 'written' two whole novels in my head... I mean I've also WRITTEN two whole novels outside of my head, which I'm going to be posting on here... okay, fine, finished existing novels. Point is if I don't get TSBS/DV updates out on time it's probably because I forgot and not because of the usual reasons. DV update will be out tonight anyways. 

I know this isn't the art book but...

I FIXED HIM I FIXED MY SON I FINALLY MADE GALE NOT AN EVAN CLONE WHICH IS GREAT BUT ALSO SAD BECAUSE GALE WAS THE ORIGINAL EVAN AND NOW I HAD TO REDO HIS WHOLE CHARACTER NOT TO RIP OFF A CHARACTER MADE IN HIS IMAGE RIP GALE

seriously though tchf is going to be wicked stick around

MEET MY NEW SON. So I have ~15 "contenders" or books in outlining, such as Amalgama and Extraordinary (which at this point is spilling ideas into other books, lessening further the chance I will ever get back to it) but I only have three "main projects" going at any given time. Usually I don't have this many contenders but since it takes so long to finish books they tend to... err, pile up. Right now I'm trying to finish an outline so that book can become the new main project besides Where The River Bends and TCHF!Rewritten (which gets the spot by default because it's a Dreamland rewrite). At this point I'm quite willing to go for four main projects but it all depends on how many outlines I can finish before November.

Derrick (see above) lives an hour outside of a town where 5% of teenagers/children end up entangled in fantastical adventures, whether they be in our world or ones beyond, before the age of 17. After said missions, these youth are known as 'Extras' and are kept in a special classroom in efforts to rehabilitate them into functioning human society, which often goes about as well as you'd expect. At the age of 15, Derrick was abducted by Corporation Industries, better known for their painkillers and breakfast cereal, but less known for their horrifying genetic experiments on children that left him with fox DNA (around 5%. Supposedly. We have no clue). After successfully taking them down, barring a few traumatic experiences, he's identified as an Extra and thrown into Class 63 with a bunch of people somehow even stranger than he is. With ghosts from his past, both the metaphorical and the literal, hunting him down, Derrick embarks on his most challenging quest yet- opening himself up to others again.

or that's the working summary anyways idk man

Basically it's a bunch of YA protagonists after their books are over. Since I brought dimension travel into this there are no limits on what genres I can screw with. There's a dystopian kid with a crowbar, paranatural gay teen romance, SPACE GIRL, your typical archetypal fantasy, a wolfaboo, spirit animals, that one person who can manipulate TWO elements because oh my god guys TWO ELEMENTS not one TWO, etc. It's kind of a mess but it's a mess with a heart I swear and I'm in love with all the characters right now but mainly Derrick, the jet-puffed marshmallow in a fancy jacket pretending to be cool.

get hyped