like i'm oleander

so i found this song and i may have accidentally written an entire book around it about a world where people frequently make contracts with demons and this girl runs away with one demon from her abusive family and some other kid gets totally screwed by his so really it's about either mental illness or coping mechanisms and definitely about codependent relationships because chronaverse and wow i have like a thousand of these but can i just say mother mother is a bop and if this hasn't convinced you yet that the best bands are the ones that are just one word but it's two words i don't know what will because man i love bands which are one word but it's two words? except for really just these two bands. i'm sure there are counterexamples and if anyone can come up with some i'll probably just up and eat my words anyways. all two of them. which are the same word. fuck 

anyways this has been roughly 200 words and i'm here to tell you that since january i've written around 150,000 words and most of those words have been leading up to tonight where i finally got to slam mary's hand in an elevator door in amalgama. at least 8000 of those words were supposed to be up on wattpad tonight but due to extenuating circumstances like my teenage compulsion to write 8000 words in a night because i'm foaming at the mouth and probably need an intervention will prevent me from putting those words up here in interest of these current words which are coming out right now because i have to look over the old words which takes time away from the new words which all sounds really wordy but in the end it's not all that bad. i'll probably post old words and some new words all on monday but i also have to have a word with some teachers because it's quarter exam week and i'm writing to avoid my problems because the demon and the angel on my shoulder are both writing and right now both of them are in agreement that i can study in the morning. i love you all and please go listen to oleander by mother mother and hit me up for bad song requests if you love indie (or indy) and bawling your eyes out because both of those things are specialities of mine. i literally cried while writing a scene about mary getting her hand slammed in the door. i literally cry every time i sit down to write and it's really not clear why at all except for that i receive a transcendental sense of euphoria from getting the words right even though really they need some work. it happens. 

word

-chrona