i finished a book/important question... also jack stauber

before we even talk what the fuck is this

It's excellent but just

how 

this man does like two animations a week and they're fully original including the music. like they're a minute each but the fuck? how is he this productive?

Anyways speaking of productivity I finished CRUX. I'll probably start updating it again now? I was really not confident with it which is why it took me a week to finish what was for both CRUX and Deja Vu a one day affair. As in I finished the last ten chapters of those books in one day, successively. The CRUX cast and I have an interesting relationship springing from the fact that the book was four months old when I started writing it. I know most people write books when they have the idea, but most of my books are old old before they even get a first draft. Deja Vu was seven, and that was shockingly young. Roses and Thorns was conceived while writing The Gardenkeeper's Daughters (making it the only good thing to come out of The Gardenkeeper's Daughters) with ideas from a scrapped eighth grade novel and characters from early as third grade (Rose, Indy/Ace, Nat, The Auspicia, Pan, Ivy, Daisy). The Amalgams were my first non-fanfiction humanoid cast without "animal companions" (which I'm only adding as a specification because I had some five-page unfinished stories with people at all, and those always leaned on Dreamland-esque critters as a concept). Out of Bounds started now last year, as anyone who kept up with the art book might remember Caroline, Sigil, and Joel. (Alix was actually their cherub. They were from a Deja Vu AU. Go figure.) What I'm trying to say is that CRUX is a book in the same way that a ball of dough is a cookie. I've learned one very important thing from writing CRUX and that is that I actually want to write CRUX. I feel very strongly about what I did manage to pull off and I want to make it a story that deserves the concepts, characters, and world that it's situated in.

I'll post the first draft even if it's unpolished. Moving on.

Sorry for no updates last week, I was working on CRUX. Kind of. They'll return, everything's queued, I just have...

well, I've been unmotivated. Not to write, exclusively surrounding publishing on Wattpad. I want to somehow restore my motivation for this platform because it's no one's fault but my own that I've been inactive, but keeping an online presence is appealing to me but in practice I'm either way too self-conscious or I just can't see the point of putting the time in. I'm going to attempt to do an art book somewhere in the near future with daily updates on all the stuff I've been doing this last year, so everyone can get to know my new casts and see how my art's progressed. I'd pre-queue the chapters to make it easy on myself, so all I'd have to do is click the publish button.

 Would you all be interested in seeing that?