generic warriors wattpadder aesthetic

(Disclaimer, I do quite a few of these.)

-Vaguely mispelled/lowercase warriors name

-That same font on their profile picture/all their books layered over a picture of a cat staring into the camera 

-Blocks all over their profile. Bonus points for fancy-ass font.

-Long list of all their friends. Loooooooooooooong list. Everyone-they've-ever-talked-to level of list.

-Every identifier on the face of the planet. If it's a label, it's on there.

-Warriors Fan (verified by ...)

-Capital letters killed their parents and thus were never used again. This includes in actual books. Not just random bullshit. Books.

-5+ s/mb books with "aesthetic" covers (see that fucking font + cat) and titles that they probably looked up for the occasion. Bonus points if the description of the word is in your title.

-An unfinished art book abandoned when someone realized that you don't even need to make ANYTHING, not even art, to spew out chapters until the end of time and get filthy rich on votes/comments/followers.

-No writing whatsoever...

OR

-Two stories. One is an original Warriors fanfiction. It has two chapters, no reads, and it's just the allegiances and a prologue. It has not been touched in months. The other is a 100-part "short story" with one LOWERCASE sentence per page, all of which are so generic that they negate the ENTIRE point of the format or utilize cliches so overused that they also negate the entire point of the format. 

-Joined 5~ weeks ago. Literally makes a new account every few months. 

-Hashtags at the bottom of the profile.