PSA

Updates start back up again tonight-- I know a lot of people don't have time to read the sheer quantity of work I put out and I'm not here tonight to ask you for that. Instead, I'd just like to ask, to the friends of mine in this audience (of which there are a few, I definitely consider most of the familiar faces on here acquaintances if not friends) that if I haven't posted a chapter at some point in the day (save Thursdays, I get those off) that you come PM me or otherwise nag me about updating. I know this doesn't help other authors but I do *have* the chapters, I often just don't post them due to the rigor of my schedule. I know this seems very silly to an outsider but I get intensely paranoid about commitments and will often throw off schedules just because I spend more time thinking about doing things than actually doing them. I've worked really hard to overcome this with writing but unfortunately posting is still way more of an endeavor for me than it needs to be. It only takes a minute to hit me up but it really would mean the world to me-- if I could start posting continuously again it would be great but I'll often wake up the next morning and realize I've magically failed to do it.

Thanks.