The Only Acceptable Post-Canon Deja Vu Headcanon

(jk I have thousands and I eagerly encourage y'all to make more)

Adam Rosenbloom, for all of his constant self-deprecation and chronically poor self-esteem

refuses to be called the evil twin

Anytime anyone asks the question he pulls this face and Will starts laughing as this poor bemused onlooker just trying to make conversation or some kind of joke gets the Adam Rosenbloom Death Stare treatment.

Amanda calls Adam "the evil twin" behind his back for years before they get over their issues (unlike her and Evan who literally keep fighting for decades, in best case scenario timelines where nothing happens to either of them) and Will is always pushing it but Adam will go into these long tirades of "I HAVE A SUN THEME HENCE NOT EVIL THE SUN IS THE OPPOSITE OF EVIL"

and Will will tease him "that's why it's subversive"

Evan offered to be the "evil twin" but Will responded that brother-in-laws don't count 

It becomes an in-joke in the "extended family" and at Thanksgiving, when Amanda and Will bring their respective families around (the four of them, aka Megan's Harem (and Will is there too) are the main group but occasionally they can coax the others to show up) everyone will yell things like "Last piece of pie goes to the evil twin" and Adam just murmurs something indistinct about watching his waistline and Evan gives him a sad pat on the back and eats the fuck out of that pie because I swear on most timelines he gets some job involving physical activity because that man can not sit still and has a metabolism that wants to burn through his whole body.

Anyways this was actually like ten headcanons but I have an insane amount of post-canon details on Deja Vu. Obviously anything not explicitly stated in book or anything not put down Word Of God as something I wanted to convey but failed to do so (not extraneous details but things that didn't make it in as a result of poor writing or failure to communicate) is not canon and hence you can have whatever beliefs you want about how things went down later but I have... a lot

(same with the Hearts of Gold trilogy to be honest, if anyone ever caught the subtle implication they went on a fuckton of adventures after the third book ended... sometimes they do)