CALL TODAY OUR SWEET LIBERATION.

*reaches top of the mountain, looking down on all of creation*

*slowly wipes sweat off brow*

ha ha, peasants

ANYWAYS GUESS WHO IS DONE WITH EVERYTHING? AND BY EVERYTHING I MEAN... TWO BOOKS BECAUSE WTRB CAN GO DROWN IN CAT ANGST. RIP ME, RIP MY LIFE 

The Space Between Stars and Deja Vu are *done* though. I guess the correct word would be done* where the asterisk points to some semi-strenuous edits that should take me about 5-10 minutes a chapter, which I will make before posting anything. I was also debating completely redoing a central chunk of Deja Vu because of pacing problems, but I'm just going to ask for comments and redo it if you guys notice how wonky it is? I mean, I think the book should be fine without it anyways... I managed to fit in everything that would have gone in those chapters. Rest in pieces. As for TSBS, I really shouldn't have to toggle much there, I mean, besides the whole book, which I should never have written first, because it's essentially the climax of the entire series. 

Also, "The Space Between Stars" refers to the transitional period of being in interplanetary space- the time between which their world is held in the throes of the Auspicia's gravity, and then, later, Avery's. Obviously, real planets don't work that way, but it's a symbolic gesture. Only got so many stars out there.

ANYHOW, I have a bunch of suspicious authory stuff to do now, so don't count on me slowing down- just the opposite, in fact, because you know me. I'll try to stick around and comment on stories, especially AwsomeDragons because I've been neglecting his, and for the record, go read his books. Jay is my bae. (insert stupid LZRDWZRD reference here) 

I also have new original books to plan. If August has taught me anything, besides that my time management is a mess, it's that I really do care a lot more about my original works than my fanfictions. That isn't to say I don't have a fond place in my heart for Hearts of Gold or even, to some lesser extent, the DragonClan series (although seriously, I was so off-canon in both series...), but I need to move on as an author and I was really just leaning on fanfiction for the views/plot structure. I'm not looking down on anyone who does fanfiction, because it's all I read on here anyways, it's just... no longer something I have interest in. With any luck, WTRB should be my last, discounting MAYBE a nuzlocke. 2k follower goal? I guess maybe if you all are interested. I have no strong opinions here.

That aside I am... actually excited for the future, which is a lot more than I can say about this point last year. 

Also, I lowkey published something exactly like this last week, and it hasn't showed up here, so either I hallucinated it while sleep-deprived or there's a random book chapter in another book. Either way hit me up if you find some suspicious chapter in the middle of another book cackling about my new update schedule.