Truth or Dare [Part 4]

Thank You LPSTaylorPaws for reminding me~ (of Part 3)

[They'll be some spelling errors in this one cos I just wanna' get this out there quickly, I'll fix them later]

Truth or Dare: Part 3, Jeremy's perspective.

[Short Chapter

[Years ago; in 8th grade]

Jeremy sat at one of the cafeteria tables while he waited for Michael to arrive, which he normally did so within the next ten minutes, while he went through the cafeteria to grab his lunch. Jeremy usually ate lunch when he got home, if at he. He scribbled something down on a piece of paper. He looked at the paper with such burning importance in his eyes as he drew hearts around it's corners. He paused for a moment before flipping his pencil over to the eraser end and undoing the hearts. He then flipped it back over and drew one single heart in the corner of the paper. Stopping to look at his work he frowned. He turned his pencil back over and was about to reerase the heart when someone grabbed him by the shoulder, he let out a small scream, nearly snapping his pencil before dropping it, he whipped around, ready to deal a punch, when he noticed it was just Michael.

"Relax...geez it's just me~" Michael snickered, sitting down beside him.

Jeremy slugged him in the arm, "You know I hate jump scares!" He huffed, still catching his breath- and his heart.

"Hey, what's this?" Michael began to grab for the paper.

Jeremy immediatley slapped his wrist, pulling the paper away, "D-Don't touch it!"

Michael grinned, "Ooo, it's a secret note~" He shrugged as if he didn't care, "Whatever, you don't have to show me if you don't want to." He opened up the cafeteria lunch bag and began to check what was inside of it.

Jeremy relaxed with a small sigh of relief, setting the paper back- face down.

Michael started to pull his hand out of his bag, slowly. Then, suddenly, he snagged the note and nearly fell in his attempts to escape. He quickly started reading it aloud while he had the chance, "I've liked you for quite awhile now...I hope you like me too...you mean the world to me-" Jeremy managed to grab the note before Michael could finish, quickly crumpling it up, Michael laughed, "You have a crush!" He clapped.

"Sh! Quiet down! You're gonna' attract attention!" Jeremy blushed, shoving the note in his pocket before grabbing Michael's hoodie and forcing them both to sit back down.

Michael turned towards him, "Who is it? Brooke? Chloe?" He gasped, "Not Jenna, is it?" He fizzled with excitment, "Dude! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to meet the lucky gal~" Michael elbowed him with a smile, "Whoever it is, be prepared for lots of shipping!"

"I-it's uh- it's-" His face turned red with embaressment, before he finally sighed in defeat, "It's Christine..." He muttered, his face redder.

Michael's gaze swept through the crowd before spotting Christine, "Aww, you too would be so cute together~!" He turned back to Jeremy, "I ship it." He smirked, starting to get up while putting on his headphones and grabbing his lunch, "Well- I gotta' bounce," Michael started to walk away.

Jeremy barely noticed, slowly reaching for the crumbled up note in his pocket. He read over it.

'I've liked you for quite awhile now, I hope you like me too, you mean the world to me. I'd hate to ruin our friendship, I like you a lot and couldn't stand not being around you...'

'To: Michael Mell <3'

'From: Jeremy Heere <3'

A few tears splashed down onto the note before he started ripping it up, shoving the little bits into his pockets. He burried his face in his arms on the surface of the table. Feeling as if his heart had just been put through a shredder. He quietly sobbed to himself.