Ask Jeremy & Michael: Part 3

There was a moment of static and squeaks, this time surprisingly not from Jeremy, as the camera focused itself.

Michael waved at the screen, "Hi Guys! Boyf and Riends back at it again!"

"With the White Vans." Jeremy coughed.

Michael turned to him, "No. There will be no white vans of any sort-"

"Then what're those!" Jeremy bent down to point at Michael's shoes.

"..." Michael cupped his face in his hands, "They're god damn Nikes Jer. Now stop." Michael turned back towards the camera, "This is him trying to be cool- with dead memes." He glared at Jeremy.

Jeremy shrugged, "Sounds like he needs some mil-"

Michael squished Jeremy's cheeks together to stop the words from coming out of his mouth, "No.Stop.Bad.No."

"But-"

"I swear, Heere, I will break up with you right here right-"

"NO!" Jeremy shut himself up.

"Let's start then." Michael nodded, "The first question is from-"

BlubletheBubble:

"If you could take the other anywhere in the world, where would it be?"

"Hm..." Michael began, "Probably the Nintendo head quarters?" Michael nodded, "Yeah."

Jeremy let out a little squeak gasp, "You know me so well." He put his hand over his forehead dramatically.

They both snickered.

"Errr, let's see..." Jeremy thought for a moment, "Probably to...the nineties, or later."

Michael squished his own face together happily, "I would be broke if that was possible."

Jeremy shrugged, "Its true."

Isabelleornquest:

OMG DID BOYF CALL RIENDA MIKY???

Michael shifted his gaze to Jeremy, "...Excuse me?" He raised an eyebrow.

Jeremy was looking the other way, "Pft, nooo...maybe...yeah..." He muttered sheepishly.

Michael signed, "Classic Jer..." he smiled.

"M-Micha- ey...? Don't say my name!"

Michael shrugged, "Who cares, we both know the only people who watch this are school friends, it's not like it matters." He read the next ask.

Isabelleornquest:

"How would you guys rate each other on the other's adorableness?"

"Well, I'll have to give Jer a ten out of ten, cos' his squeaks are just the cutest damn thing ever."

Jeremy blushed, "W-well its cuter when I catch Michael trying to scoot closer to me in class to try and hold my hand- which happens quite frequently might I add- along with trying to fall asleep on me and-"

"NEXT!" Michael interjected with a scarlet face.

Isabelleornquest:

"Do Jeremy's parents know he's gay?"

Jeremy froze, his red face turning pale.

Michael immediately ran towards the camera to cover the entire screen with his face, "Oh shoot! L-looks like the screen cracked! B-better go fix it-alright bye!"

[The screen goes black.]

I've been waiting for someone to mention this for quite awhile >w< I planned to have more fluff first but... (to be continued)