Sober- Not.

<Fluff brought to you in honor of MichaelMelloncholy !>

<Written by Jaytunezgirl>

Jeremy sat awkwardly at the bar, listening to Rich have a slurred conversation with Michael. Jeremy wasn't enjoying himself all too much but Michael had wanted to come so he decided that anytime with Michael was better than no time with Michael.

Rich had invited the two of them to the bar that night, he knew the bar tender well...who knows why, Jeremy didn't want to know why.  Michael was up for any drink related event, especially if it was just with friends, he hadn't really enjoyed parties after the Halloween incident...

Jeremy didn't drink and Michael had barely touched his. On the way there he thought it would be best not to drink to much incase Rich for drunk and needed to punch someone until he passed out. Both of these things happened.

Rich did get drunk and passed out after bragging about his current relation ship status.

Michael sighed in relief, "My neck is getting tired from nodding to shit I can't understand." He rubbed his neck and shook his head, then pulling out his phone and putting it up to his ear a few moments later, "Hey! Jake...mhm...yeah he's actually with us...yeah...yeah could you? He's passed out...geez! Don't yell! It wasn't our fault!...yeah alright we won't do this again...yeah, okay...mhm, alright, bye." Michael sighed, hanging up the phone and sliding it into his back pocket, "Jake is coming to pick him up."

Jeremy nodded, "Alrighty~"

Michael awkwardly tapped his fingers along the table, Jeremy watching him.

"...Wanna spin around in these stools like absolute dorks?" Jeremy suggested.

"Hell yeah!" Michael grinned.

Jeremy began spinning as fast as he could, Michael attempting to catch up to his speed, nearly reaching it. However, Jeremy devised a plan so he would win the spinning contest, "Spin like a fidget spinner, Michael!" He yelled up him.

"NOOO!" Michael came to a sudden halt.

Jeremy slowed his spinning, focusing on the five Michaels that appeared infront of his blurry gaze, he smiled happily, "There's five of you! My dream has come true!" Jeremy leaned forward to hug one of the Michaels but ended up falling forward again.

Michael instantly held out his arm to catch the dizzy Jeremy and pull him into his lap, "You're such a dork~" he chuckled.

Jeremy pressed his face into Michael's chest, "Your dork though, right?"

Michael nodded and kissed Jeremy's head, "Always and forever."

Jeremy looked up and grinned at him, "All five Michaels are blushing."

Michael flicked Jeremy lightly on the head, "At least we're not wrong five Jeremeys."

Jeremy frowned, "You don't want to see five of me?"

Michael shook his head, "Of course not!" He leaned down and pressed his nose to Jeremy's, "Then how would I express all my love if I had to divide it- plus I just want my original." Michael smiled, "Who's blushing now?"

Jeremy leapt off his lap and brushed himself off, "Sh-shut up."

Michael stood up as he saw Jake enter the bar, "Quickly, act drunk!" Michael pressed his lips to Jeremy's. Jeremy's eye widen with the sudden blow but soon softened as he kissed back.

Jake let out a groan, "Next time, in coming with." He held Rich to his chest, then carrying him bridal style out of the bar.

Michael released his kiss and smiled at Jeremy.

Jeremy chuckled, "Pretend to be drunk my face! You just wanted an excuse to kiss me."

Michael nodded, "Just like I want an excuse to carry you out. Now, pretend you've fainted."

"Wh-what?" Jeremy stuttered, face red.

"Come on, fall into my arms." Michael instructed.

Jeremy didn't have to be told twice. He dramatically fell into Michael's arms and let him carry him out like Jake had to Rich. He wrapped his arms over Michael's neck and smiled up at him.

Michael looked down at Jeremy as they exited the bar, panting at the effort to carry to long-limbed boy, "You look really adorable when you're helpless, to be honest." Michael smiled fondly at him.

Jeremy's face turned a darker shade of red, "Y-you look a lot cuter when you seem taller than me." He smiled back.

"Well too bad it can't be like this all the time." He laid Jeremy down in the passenger side of his PT-Cruiser and hopped into he driver's side.

"I wouldn't mind you carrying me for the rest of my life~" Jeremy grinned.

"Well, I think my arms would beg to differ." He flailed his arms around that ached from carrying Jeremy.

"You calling me fat?" Jeremy raised an eyebrow.

"Whatever I call you, it's always a compliment." He leaned over and pinched Jeremy's cheek, "Chub is adorable."

Jeremy laughed in response, "What's funny is that you're never this affectionate when you're sober and you'll regret all this tomorrow~"

"Jeremy."

"Yeah?"

"I am sober."