Squipped Michael

Part of the 5k special!

Requested by: Jayeatsmacaroni
[Yes, yes I do]

Michael exited the shoe store nervously, holding the box that contained the device that would change his life. He quickly turned the corner of the mall to the bathrooms and headed into one of the stalls. He eagerly opened the box and pulled out a grey pill. He stared down at the small object, "Here we go..." he murmured to himself before swallowing the object, using a swig of his Mountain Dew Slurpee. Nothing happened. He frowned, "I guess-" there was a sudden shriek of pain and Michael fell to the ground. He screamed as he felt like little shards of glass were running through his bloodstream. He clutched himself until suddenly, the pain stopped. The bathroom door opened and there was Jeremy. Michael looked up in embarrassment, "J-Jer? I uh- it's okay I'm fine...?"

"Michael Mell?"

"...yeah?"

Jeremy dipped his head, "I present to you, your squip." Jeremy stood up straight.

Michael's eyes widened and he stood up, poking at the figure, "My squip is Jer...?" His face flushed.

The squip nodded, "I can take the form of special figures in your life people, idols, celebrities-"

"Bob Marley." Michael interrupted.

"...You mean?"

"Yes."

"Huh. Alright." The Squip's figure started to faze but reappeared as Bob Marley.

Michael let out a squeak.

"Yeah...anyway...Accessing goal."

"Jeremy."

"Be more specific." The squip said blankly.

"I want Jeremy to be my boyfriend."  Michael's eyes shined.

The squip snickered, "Interesting. Alright."

Michael gasped happily, "You'll really help me?"

The squip nodded, "It's my job. Now, let's get to work."

***

The squip' figure walked beside Michael in the school hallway, "Arch your back, puff out your chest." He ordered.

Michael obeyed.

"And take your hands out from your hoodie pocket."

"B-but it's comfy." Michael frowned. He let out a squeak as a shock went through him, "Wh-what the hell?!"

"Sh. Only speak in your mind, remember. That was spinal shock. A method used for your behavior."

"So like how a dog gets a shock collar...?" Michael shuttered.

"If that's the analogy you wish to use."

Michael sighed, "Whatever." He took his hands out of his hoodie pockets.

"Alright now, there is a 93% chance that Jeremy will be at his locker. Head to his locker."

Michael nodded, knowing the way there.

"When you get there just stop beside him and slouch against the locker beside him- make sure the locker door isn't blocking Jeremy's view of his face. Don't try to make a cool face just...look cute."

Michael tried to make the embodiment of the cat face but it just turned out as a scrunched up Michael nose.

"No." The Squip shook his head and zapped Michael, receiving a curse in return, "Smile, without your teeth, and squint your eyes a little, and when he looks over, push your glasses up on your nose just a little bit. Try it on me."