Make it a Cool Title

GUYS THIS WAS A DRAFT FROM WHEN I PULLED AN ALL NIGHTER- okay mistakes were made but I wrote this while sleep deprived and don't even remember writing it??? So Heere have a draft!] so everything beyond this point was sleepy Jay writing <3

------------This Point hehe

Help the cause. Help the sleep deprived writers in need and go follow @MichaelMelloncholy cos' they're amazin' and help the sleepy shippers in need, follow today, or tomorrow- either works. Goodnight <3

Jeremy regretted everything from the moment the clock hit six in the morning- well, that wasn't the entire truth. At that moment right there he felt like he was the king of the world, he'd pulled his first, legitimate, all-nighter, all night. Not a stay up until five and then conk out, no, all night. And of course, Michael was there to push him through it. Actually, it had been Michael's idea.

Somehow, sleep-drunk Jeremy from the night before listened to Michael when he suggested the idea of loading up on the brownies they had, jampacked with sugar of course, and stick it through the night. Jeremy, thinking at the time that this must be the coolest idea in the world, Michael sleepingover and they can hang out all night. So naturally, Jeremy agreed to the plan nearly immediately- his present self was currently pissed at his past self for that ignorant decision.

The aftermath of the all-nighter hadn't fully kicked in yet, no, far from it in his place at six in the morning.

Jeremy had shaken Michael awake at six, not that Michael was sleeping but more so he was studying the ceiling, "Dude! Look it's light out! We did it!" Jeremy pointed to the window.

Michael blinked a few times before slowly moving his gaze to the window, squinting for a moment before a stupid smile spread across his face, "It's fockin' daylight."

"That's fockin' right."

"Fockin' is a fun word..." Michael giggled, then glancing at Jeremy, and in a few seconds the two boys were in a fit of uncontrollable laughter.

Jeremy sighed as his laughter began to die down, "Okay...let's go brush our hair..." He murmured, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

Michael nodded in agreement, following Jeremy to the bathroom.

Jeremy hummed to himself as he began brushing his hair, way more so on the right side than needed, as per usual, but neither of them could honestly care at this point, then Michael tapped Jeremy's shoulder from where he slouched against the bathroom wall, "Dude, Dude look at this fockin' new ChatSnap filter." Michael giggled and turned the screen to Jeremy.

"It's a fockin' Chinch...ila...er...whatever those things are called." Jeremy grinned.

"Dude let's make a snap." Michael began before Jeremy could respond, widening his eyes against the rodent filter, "My eyes look aaaaaaaaa.....mazing..." He then pointed the camera towards Jeremy so it matched up with his face.

Jeremy paused a moment before letting out a shrill squeak at the top of his lungs.

Michael nearly falling from laughter, they then rewatched it.

"Dude, Dude, do the turtle one!"

"The what...?"

"The turtle speed- like where it slows the snap audio down?" Jeremy rubbed his eyes.

"Oh fockin' yeah!" Michael and Jeremy rewatched the video in slow motion and Michael just could not even, he feel back in a war of laughing and gasps for breath when he heard Jeremy's part, "Y-Your squeaking slowed down sounds like a f-fockin' moan what the fock Jeremy!" Michael was in a ball on the bathroom floor while Jeremy fell back into the bathtub and squealed to his heart's content.

//Mistakes have been made//
-Jay