Super Hero AU [Part 3]

"How?"

Jeremy sighed, "Well, it was around a year and a half ago-"

"When I woke up with my abilities." Michael muttered.

"Exactly- except that probably happened a few months after my betrayal of these dicks." Jeremy chuckled nervously, you and I were living together in your mom's basement- since my dad kicked me out for-" Jeremy paused.

"For...?" Michael raised an eyebrow.

"Being- a ba-ad kid, ya' know?"

Michael snorted, "I know a gay when I see one, Jeremy."

Jeremy's face flushed up a fine shade a red, "M-Michael!"

Michael shrugged, "Well its just the truth, how ya' gonna' get anywhere in life if you can't tell a guy from a gay?"

"...That's besides the point." Jeremy cleared his throat, dismissing his dark red face, "Anyway, ...S-Since we're made from the same biology shit, it's like you're squipped so um...do you mind if I access your memories- I-I can restore them...Or at least one of them."

Michael nodded, "Let's just start with...how you got here..."

Jeremy nodded, closing his eyes, "Accessing Memory Data."

[2 years ago]

"All I'm saying is that you could pitch in with the rent a bit more." Michael shrugged.

"Hey, it's not my fault if I don't have sufficient funds right now Micha." Jeremy leaned back in his beanbag as Michael huffed in annoyance.

"Really? It's not your fault that you don't have money?" Michael furrowed his brow.

"Y-yeah!" Jeremy nodded defiantly, "Plus- why do we even have a stupid rent- it's your house after all?"

"Oh so you think the food just magically appears every night? The water and electricity bills from nonstop video gaming?" Michael flopped back into his beanbag.

"Yeah but why do we have to pay for it now when that's all we ever did as kids?"

"Because, Jer! I was going to move into a college dorm that my ma' had payed for- but then you show up uninvited and suddenly plans have changed- it's not her fault they didn't give all the money back!"

Jeremy's eyes widened and he felt his heard burn with sudden rage, "Showed up uninvited?" Jeremy leapt to his feet in anger and took a step towards Michael, "It is not my fault my dad kicked me out!"

"How is it not Jeremy?" Michael stood up as well, "Like you said, you stole his credit card number! Stole! How the hell is that not your fault?"

Jeremy felt his teeth grinding together, "Because!" He shouted.

"Because what?"

"You said that if I ever needed a place to stay I'd be welcome!" Jeremy glared at Michael.

"I was seven!" Michael shouted back, "That was years ago!"

"So!?"

"So! Things change!" Michael stomped his foot forward for effect.

Jeremy flinched, "I can't believe you!" He scowled.

"Jeremy- for the last time- This! Is! Your! Fault!" Michael growled.

Jeremy could feel the anger boiling in his veins, "No! It's yours!" Jeremy finally screamed.

Michael folded his arms over his chest, "Uh-Huh- and why's that?" Michael's glare didn't move.