Happy New Year!

Almost—
Well, I got this idea for disneyintrovert and I thought it was lovely so I've decided to participate in it as well!
I want to single out some people on Wattpad that have really contributed to my journey here, people I care about, and I wish I could tag all of you because everyone who's reading this deserves a tag because you guys, the readers, followers, fans, you've all helped me more than you know, you contribute to a whole that I never thought I'd get to be a part of, so thank you :)

Okay but to call some people out, we're forcing them up on stage here.

I'm going to start with the two people who really helped me get my start on Wattpad, MichaelMelloncholy Becca and May I've known for almost my entire time here on Wattpad, they started out reading this book and then I read their's and wow, for one, they're both gosh darn amazing writers, but they've really helped me grow and mature on Wattpad and probably in my everyday life too. They've been such a building block of support with my journey here on Wattpad and they've always been they're, amazing writers as well as amazing people, who've taught me so many things knowingly and unknowingly, thank you.

cats_bears_demons "Oh my gord" what do I even say?? There's literally so much to. So, cats_bears_demons has always been such a pal, from early on, but we started talking personally more maybe midway through my time here on Wattpad?? I think?? My concept of time is terrible, it'll take me three months alone, most likely, to even grasp the concept that it's going to be 2019. Anywho, they've been such a great person in my life, being someone to talk to and who can talk to me back and they've got such a great and genuine heart that they don't get enough credit for.

disneyintrovert Well geez. I'll say one thing, this wonderful human being always cracks me up with their comments, on whichever Sanders Sides book or chapter, their icon always seems to match up with their comments and it makes it twice as hilarious. With that considered, they're a good person in general as well, a very kind-hearted individual :)

periwinkle_moonlight So peri and I haven't talked one on one in awhile but they're still an important person here. Peri was part of the Becca and May crew as well and they've always got the most interesting things to say on the discord, I'm so glad I've gotten to know them.

-_A_Human_- So I literally almost didn't get to know this wonderful human being because I was debating wether or not to comment on their book, and it took me half way through the book until I finally thought "Holy crud, this book is way too amazing to not comment on" and so I commented, and I don't regret that whatsoever. They're such an amazing writer with such gripping plots, like wow, really, and it's not only that, they're such a nice person to talk to and interact with as well, and always responding to comments which is hella awesome. Thanks for existing, you're the best!

Pyangsi For the love of all things holy, please go check out their art, please, they're such an amazing artist who's provided the covers for both of my books of "Listen To Me" and "Curtain Call" and just, wow, really amazing stuff, and such a kind person to do so without any repayment, it's crazy, it really is, go, go follow them now, please, for me or for yourself or like for something or someone just do it please.

There are so many people I should and could tag but this is all I'm going to put for now, it doesn't mean you're worth any less or more or anything, I love all of you, really, I know this is probably just another post you may or may not read but please read this part right here as if it's just for you and you only because you, you right there, yes, this is for you.

Thank you so much for what you've done, for reading this, you mean a lot to me for doing this.
You're really special, you're not like anyone else, even if similar, you make up your own person and you are so wonderful for that.
You mean something to me if you're reading this because you're reading this.
Thank you, so much,
For existing, for reading, for whatever you do to positively contribute to your environment, wherever that may be,
Thank you and I hope you have a wonderful New Year.

***
-Jay🌟❤️🧡💛💚💙

P.S. BE MORE GAY REACHED 401K aNd I'M SO HAPPY ABOUT THAT, THANK YOU!!