Music Festival

Michael screeched with joy and he drove with Jeremy to the Rosebowl. He could hardly contain his excitement, "I can't believe they're doing a musical Music Festival!" He squeaked excitedly.

Jeremy shifted nervously, "Are you sure it's okay that I'm cosplayed as Evan... I mean- it's a such a new musical, they might not even have-"

Michael put his hand on the driving boy's shoulder, "Relax Jer, I'm cosplayed as Connor- he's a drug addict Jeremy, it's your situation times two. Plus, we're in it together, losers forever."

"Geeks..." Jeremy corrected with a mutter.

"My geek." Michael kissed Jeremy's cheek.

Jeremy slammed on the break, nearly slamming into the car in front of him, in line for the festival, "M-Michael what did I say about kissing me in the car!?"

Michael grinned, "That you freeze up and blush a lot to the point of your whole body hardening up like a stone."

Jeremy let out a squeak, "That is definitely /not/ what I said!"

"It's true though." Michael shrugged.

Jeremy just shrunk down and tried to if ore the all too obvious blush that was coloring his face. Jeremy  as thankful that they had just reached the parking lot entrance so Jeremy could keep busy, not wanting to meet Michael's gaze. He rolled down his window and grabbed his parking stub that was dispensed from the small, metal, mechanic box. He then proceeded to roll up his window and make his way into the parking-lot to find a spot.

***

It took what felt like an hour to find a parking spot and when they finally did, the spot itself was a good ten minute walk from the line into the festival. The festival was free until there was no more room-capacity and then the doors would shut.

"Come on, Jer!" Michael whined, dragging Jeremy along by the cast.

Jeremy had to admit, this was pretty damn exciting. He had loved musicals since he was a kid, though he never expressed this in fear of being called out as a homosexual.

Michael had always known though, he'd seen the saves tabs of different Wicked Songs. He's also discovered that Jeremy was able to hit the high note in defying gravity nearly perfectly, that was something he himself couldn't do.

Just then there was the sound of screaming approaching them.

Jeremy turned his head just in time to see the group of girls shove him to the side and start tackling Michael with screams.

Michael blinked in confusion.

"GEORGE, GEORGE, IS IT REALLY YOU?" Shrieked one.

"SIGN MY FACE!" Shrilled another.

Michael furred his brow in confusion, "You must be thinking of someone else..."

Jeremy stood up and dusted him off, beginning to shove the girls away with slight jealousy, "Yeah- for starters his name is Michael."

"WE KNOW!" Screamed the third girl.

"I'm not...whoever you're talking about..." Michael frowned.

"But you look just like George and you're gay!"

"Uh..." Michael thought quickly, "Pft, I'm not gay." Michael lowered his voice, trying to act straight, "This is my...dude...pal..." he avoided the word friend.

"Prove it." Smirked one of the crowd members.

Michael felt his palms get sweaty, "I-I'm a homophobe..." he spat the words out, feeling like he was going to retch.

The girls squealed in horror, "You are definitely not George." They huffed, stalking away.

Michael shook his head, "Thank god they left." He frowned "I hated that."

Jeremy put his arm around Michael and placed a kiss on his neck, "Don't worry bud, I know you're the gayest rainbow out there."

Michael grinned and bent down to pick Jeremy up bridal-style, "You know it." He placed multiple kisses all over the bubbly boy's face.

***

The festival had gone wonderfully, multiple people had pulled the boys over to ask for a selfie, as they both wore their cosplays, there were indeed songs played, and sung, from the Dear Evan Hansen Musical, to Jeremy and Michael's delights, and all and all, they both loved it. The two of them were currently asleep on the living couch, they hadn't even been able to make it up to Michael's room before examination crept through them. This was completely fine with the both of them, as long as Connor had his Evan and Evan had his Connor.

Though the cast Jeremy wore would prove to be a pain in the morning as his arm stiffened through the night.

///Sorry it was shorter than usual~ And sorry if there's angst coming