Loser [Part 1]

[Group Chat]

Michael: I was hanging out with Jeremy over heere~ sorrynotsorry~ and a bird starting quackin at him until it did this thing and spread out it's wings and it was HILARIOUS cos Jeremy just starting squeaking and backing up and then- omg this is the best, then he backed up into the pond and the duck leapt forward! Oh but don't worry, I didn't just stand there.

Brooke: So you helped?

Michael: Nope! Even better, I got it on video

Brooke: Omg

Chloe: Send it rn

Rich: [Video Sent]

-A minute later-

Jenna: BWAHAHAHA OH MA GUAD HE LITERALLY SCREAMED.

Michael: ikr, he's such a lil' loser <3

Rich: FOR SURE

Michael: Lol I did help though don't worry. I was fraid of that damn thing too so Jer was like defendin' me

Rich: MORE LIKE OFFENDING- that duck that is.

Jenna: omg post that on Fumblr rn.

Michael: I got my Fumblr account temp. banned cos' I broke someone's account with memes.

Jake: Yeah, thanks a lot for that Michael. [Omg though don't worry I'll post it]

Michael: Ask Jer first.

Jake: Lol sorry already posted.

Michael: I'm sure he won't mind.

Michael laughed aloud, opening the door to his house, his arm around Jeremy who was wearing his red hoodie over his soaking clothes.

"Wh-what's so funny?" He shivered.

Michael sighed with a smile, "I'll show ya' later."

"F-fine." Jeremy headed up to Michael's room, stopping at the entrance, "L-let me get dressed first and then I'll let you in."

Michael frowned, "Fine." He slouched against the doorframe as Jeremy shut him out. He then reopened his phone to check out the group chat.

[Group Chat]

Jake: O MG JER IS BLOWING UP ON FUMBLR- SERIOUSLY I ALREADY HAVE TWENTY LIKES OMG HAHAHA

Michael: Omg, seriously, send me a link dude

Jake: I got ch'ya! [link]

Michael opened up the link to watch the video again, snickering as Jeremy made adorable squeaking noises. He then scrolled down to the comments.

'LMAO!'

'This kid is hilarious!'

'I need more of this LOL!'

He frowned as he read the next comment.

'Oh geez what a loser! XD Must be bullied by all the populars, huh? I'd sure as hell bully this guy! Like if you agree!'

The comment had 15 likes...

Jeremy walked out of the room, jeans and the red hoodie still on, "I decided to keep it on- s-since I'm cold that is-" He cuddled the hoodie, then noticing Michael looking at his phone with a troubled expression, "What's up?" He started to grab the phone.

Michael drew it away, "N-nothing!"

Jeremy shrugged, "Alright-" He grabbed the phone and darted back into Michael's room, slamming the door shut.

"Jeremy, no!" Michael screamed, banging on the door.

"Hehe! I put a chair under the doorknob, you can't get in~"

Michael felt his heart twist in defeat, stepping back as he heard the audio of Jeremy squeaking at the duck through the door. The video ended and Jeremy still didn't come out. It was several minutes and Michael realized that he was scrolling through the chat.

There was a jiggle of the doorknob before Jeremy appeared in the doorframe, a hurt expression coloring his face, "How'd Jake get this video?" Jeremy demanded.

"I-I um- I-"

Jeremy's face turned from hurt to angry, "You? You did this?"

Michael's throat tightened.

"...Michael what the fuck!" Jeremy yelled at him.

Michael felt the word pierce him like a knife, he'd never heard Jeremy use this word before.

Jeremy pulled off the hoodie, chucking it at Michael, "What the hell is wrong with you!?" He stormed off towards the stairs.

"J-jer? You aren't actually bothered by this are you?" Michael was met with an ice cold glare.

"What does it look like!? You posted a mortifying video of me online!"

"Technically I shared it...-"

"Do you see these comments?" Jeremy laughed angrily, "Honestly- what the hell were you thinking!" Jeremy continued quickly down the stairs, heading for the door and slamming it behind him as he went.

"I wasn't..." Michael felt as if a part of him had just left the house, because he had.