Breakfast is LIFE

Requested by: MichaelMelloncholy ['Their favorite cereal']
[Short Part]

Jeremy got out of bed, pulling Michael's comforter off of him and pulling it over his own shoulders. He let out a groggy yawn as

Michael groaned in annoyance as warmth left him, beginning to stir as Jeremy left.

Jeremy headed down the stairs and into the Mell-Household kitchen. Once there he stopped to tie the edges of the comforter into a cape, so his hands and arms would be free to move about as they pleased. He headed for the pantry just beside the sink and opened it to pull out a box of 'LIFE cereal' and a bowl, as they were conveniently located just beside the cereal. However, he had to walk to agonizing three whole steps to the utensil drawer and pull out a spoon, then turning to quickly- though tiredly- grab milk from the fridge. Jeremy then slammed all this stuff down on the center table of the kitchen and began making his cereal. All while in the process, Michael made his way into the kitchen. He stretched, wearing only his boxers and hoodie, too lazy to throw some pants on, nobody seemed to really notice or care, however. He then went to the same cereal cabinet and pulled out a bowl and some lucky charm cereal, grabbing a spoon, and sitting across from Jeremy as he assembled his bowl, "I don't understand how you like that stuff...my mom keeps buying it because you eat it but honestly it's a waste of money if it's just a cheap version of sugary cereal."

Jeremy took a swallow of his breakfast before replying, "What are you talking about? This stuff is awesome-" Jeremy paused with a grin, "This cereal is my LIFE~" Jeremy winked, "It's like a healthier version of that shit- or it feels that way at the very least, if it isn't. Plus Lucky Charms aren't all too good anyway, I don't understand why you like them all that much," Jeremy shrugged.

Michael took a big spoonful of his own cereal, "Mmm..." he swallowed, "Tastes like gay."