Oh Krapp [One Shot]

-o- Michael is scrolling through Fumblr when he spits out his nonexistent coffee and screams

-o- Jeremy looks up calmly from his book, unfazed by the scream as he's used to them, "What is it baby cakes?'

-o- "JEREMY JENNA MENTIONED ME IN ONE OF HER BLOGS!" Michael is screaming at the top of his lungs by this point.

-o- "Michael- chill- your- beans- like- until they're cold beans- okay?" Jeremy is now getting a bit annoyed with Michael's volume of voice.

-o- "JeReMy yOu Don't UnDeRsTaNd!" Michael is now whining and is falling into Jeremy's lap.

-o- Jeremy is gladly playing with the tufts of Michael's hair, "What don't I under stand, honeybear?"

-o- "SHE CALLED ME BISEXUAL!"

-o- Jeremy drops the curls and is silent for a bit.

-o- ...

-o- "HOLY FUCKING DUCK SERIOUSLY- BUT EVERYONE KNOWS YOU'RE LIKE- THE GAYEST GUY AT SCHOOL!?" Jeremy has now joined Michael in screaming as they both leap to their feet and are jumping around nervously.

-o- "I KNOW!"

-o- "HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!?" Jeremy is currently curled up in a ball on the floor, rocking himself back and forth with various squeaks and whimpers:

How this happened:

Jenna: Hey Dustin, how gay is Michael?

Dustin: Heh- I-I don't know, h-however gay you w-want him to b-be

Jenna: So you're saying he's bi?

Dustin: S-sure

Jenna: Okay that's a liable source then.

Dustin: Shit

// I love my little Kropp baby. On that note- does anyone know of any requests for art that are open? Bb Dustin needs more art and I'm trying to find pictures of ginger-ponytail him for each chapter of 'Thriving Kropps' TwT But I've run out of my supply, M'kay loves I love you!

-Jay