He Is Touching My Hand

[Spoof Lyrics to the cut song of Be More Chill called 'She Is Touching my hand]

[Heere is your BOYF RIENDS version of this song]

[Original Spoof Lyrics by me- Original Lyrics by Joe Iconis]

Michael: He is touching my hand. He is touching my hand. He is touching my- touching my- touching my hand.

(Musical Break)

Michael: He is touching my hand! I do not understand, what's the reason he seems to be touching my hand! Maybe this means that he doesn't despise me, he doesn't despise me, and wants me to know- the level of comfort he feels when he's near me, just makes his sincerely never wanna' let me go-o -If his hand is willing, cool, and fine to just be chilling next to mine, well then it's feeling that I feel- I'm not be-ing gay if I say, since we're connecting in this way, I'll probably, definitely get with him for real! -I'll probably, definitely get with him for real!

(Musical Break)

Michael: He stopped touching my hand! I do not understand, why in the least, that he ceased touching my hand. . . -Maybe he had a spasm or something- a spasm or something- and didn't realize that when he decides to withdraw a finger, that's breaking our linger, and part of me dies 'cause, if he can't even touch my hand, I'm not believing what I planned- is ever gonna' come true...-If the sensation of my skin lets agitation creep on in, then how am I ever gonna' get with him for real? Then how am I ever gonna' get with him for real?

Jeremy: Oh my god- It's Christine Canigula!

Michael: This is horrible-- Christine's already leading-role of the afterschool play- Been a musical geek but isn't gay- had a kiss with a guy name Du-us-tin- it was probably fre-ench- Girls got everything as far as I can tell- So why does she want this as well?

(Musical Break)

[Christine talking to, and complimenting, Jeremy]

Jeremy: She said I was cool- not just standard but cool- no loser to blame, all the same, she said I was cool- Christines already lead-ing role of the after-school play- Been a musical geek but isn't gay- had a kiss with that guy named Du-us-tin- and he claims it was fre-ench. She ain't a pretty girl cliché, from what I can say, so why is she so interesting?

Michael: If I were female, like those girls, then could I brush back those cute curls, then the look there it would reveal; I'm gay, I'm fine, and worth a chance- at least I sorta' think I am... but am I ever gonna' get with him for real?

[Together:]

Michael: If she is interested in him- then she can win him on a wimb- and how am I ever gonna' get with him for real?
Jeremy: She said I was cool- not just standard but cool- no loser to blame, all the same, she said I was cool- but will I ever really get with her for real?

Both: That offers getting lame- when I say- this is a jack-ass game

Michael: And I just wanna' hide away, and just forget the whole ordeal, since I am never gonna' get with him for real.

Jeremy: But am I ever gonna' get with her for real?
Michael: --No I'm never gonna' get with him- I'm never gonna' get with him for real----

Jeremy: But am I ever gonna' get with her for real?
Michael: ----No I'm never gonna' get with him for real

Jeremy: Am I ever gonna' get with her- I'm never gonna' get with her- I'm never gonna' get with her for real
Michael: Am I ever gonna' get with him- I'm never gonna' get with him- I'm never gonna' get with him for real

//OKAY THAT TOOK AWHILE- Mainly because there's no given original lyric sheet for this song so I had to go out on a limb Heere and then translate it into BOYF RIENDS

If you guys want me to make a cover of this just say so- If enough of you want me to sing it then I probably will >w< And if any of you like these lyrics and actually want to make a cover??? Just PM me??? Alright, Stay Chill <3

-Jay