Be More Gay

Be More Gay
[This is a HUGE CHAPTER made up of all the rest of the Be More Gay chapters!!]

[Ask Jeremy and Michael]
[I wasn't able to answer all of these but I might in the future TwT <3]

Michael waved at the live streaming camera and poked Jeremy who was currently sleeping beside him, "We're live, love." He placed a delicate kiss to Jeremy's head.

Jeremy woke up with a loud squeak, "A-And I'm Riends!"

Michael sighed, "We don't do that anymore, Jer and- you're boyf." He shook his head before continuing, "Right on to it then!"

"Can't I sleep?" Jeremy pouted, cuddling up under Michael's arm.

Michael grinned but ignored the question and instead began reading the livechat, "Guns_And_Rivers asks...what is your best pickup line Jeremy, and Michael?"

Jeremy clapped his hands together, "Okay-Okay I've been wanting to use this for so long." He took a breath, "Hey, Michael?"

"Am I prepared?" Michael chuckled, earning a glare from Jeremy.

"Are you Copper Tellurium- because you're- Cu-Te."

Michael frowned, "I am cute but...what the hell was the first part?"

Jeremy face-palmed with a groan, "Periodic table? Tenth-Grade? C-U- Copp-"

"OH YEAH!" Michael squeaked excitedly.

"Mhm..." Jeremy rolled his eyes.

"Okay! My turn!" Michael cleared his throat, "I love you with all my circles."

"Michael what the fu-"

"Not my heart. Because hearts break and circles never end."

Jeremy's breath hitched and he inhaled deeply before letting out a loud, long, and high-pitched squeal.

"I love you too, bud." Michael pecked Jeremy's head, the boy now falling into his arms in his unmovable, flustered state that he was currently in, "Okay then! Next question is from...jayeatsmacaroni- so do I." Michael gave a thumbs up to the camera, "-Are you two thinks-"

Jeremy instantly shot up, "Hey, I am a TWUNK- ALRIGHT!? ThaT IS A COMBINATION OF TWINK AND HUNk."

"Huh?" Michael's eyes widened down at the furious, trembling boy.

Jeremy let out his first furious squeak- it's a new breed of squeaking- before wriggling into Michael's lap.

"...M'kay! JordynWritesStuff asks...how do we deal with homophobic audience?"

"Yeah I'll leave this to Michael." Jeremy sat up before leaning against Michael's side.

"Yeah...well...My headphones." Michael tapped on the white muffles around the back of his neck, "I learn to tune them out, what they've got to say is just shit to make you feel lower than you are and it's just...it's not worth listening to- now, on the other hand, when people start Jeering at Jeremy-"

"Michael destroys them." Jeremy shook his head.

"Ah hell yes." Michael grinned with a clenched fist.

Jeremy then went to grab Michael's phone and read of the next question, "Oh yay! These people!"

"Who's people...?" Michael began running his fingers through Jeremy's hair subconsciously.

"The ones who have the same name as you." Jeremy grinned, "Micnaelmelloncholy asks, have you ever had any crushes previously? Even those that lasted a week- what do you think of them now?"