Tall-Ass

[I promise there's fluff at the end <3]

Jeremy sat in the Mells' basement, snuggled into his beanbag, now shared with Michael, as the two of them played video games while cuddling. Though, in all honestly, Jeremy was pretty much the only one that was playing at the moment, Michael kept getting distracted by texts on his phone, Jeremy took notice of this but decided not to act on it- or at least, not act on it quite just yet. He stuck his tongue out in a small blep of focus as he swerved his controller to the left, dodging a zombie and grinning with pride as he did so.

On the other hand, Michael's character was dead and his controller was currently on his lap, and unsurprisingly, his phone was in hand.

Jeremy sighed, pausing the game to look over at his boyfriend, nose deep in his texting life with a furred brow. Jeremy rolled onto his side to press his face into the crook of Michael's neck, "Come oooon, Michael! We're gonna loooose!" He whined.

Michael then smiled, trapping the boy's face in his neck between his cheek and his shoulder, causing Jeremy to let out a small, muffled squeak, "Oh relax Jer-Bear, I'm just taking care of some important business Heere." Michael winked.

Jeremy groaned at the pun, "But what's more important than your Jer-Bear?" Jeremy pouted.

"Nothing, of course- but it's still important none the less." Michael turned his head to press a quick kiss to Jeremy's head, "In fact, let me just go to the restroom and then we can start playing, that sound good, Jer?"

Jeremy nodded against Michael's neck before withdrawing and slumping back down onto his half of the galaxy-themed beanbag, "Hurry back though." He mumbled as Michael sprang up to go.

"Will do!" Michael called behind himself as he disappeared around the corner.

Jeremy exhaled, getting ready to start his one-player, supposed to be two-player, game before something jolted his senses.

Bzzzt!

Jeremy looked to his left to see that Michael had left his phone there. He blinked, watching as Michael's phone got multiple notifications from Instantgram from the user CroppToppCapp.

What the hell kind of username is that...? Jeremy frowned, it sounded like a girl's username, being cutesy and all...? Though Jeremy's user was JerTheBear<3 So he couldn't judge. He grabbed for Michael's phone and entered his password, which he knew by heart considering Michael entered it beside him so many times.

Jeremy giggled to himself as he unlocked the phone, he loved that password with all of his heart.

Usually, Jeremy might not let his anxieties get the better of him- however, considering how often this person was notifying Michael, he was a bit on edge, his first thought going to this person might be flirting with Michael though it was a farfetched idea, and most likely be one-sided, considering Michael's password of course, it still made Jeremy uneasy to think about, so he did indeed let his anxieties take over his actions as he opened up Michael's Instantgram app, tapping open the thread that had been shared between Michael and CroppToppCapp and found quite the opposite of what his anxieties had told him.

Cropp...: You thought just because the weekend is here that your punishment is over?

Cropp...: Nah, ain't it lucky I know your Instan?

Cropp...: I know you're reading this, you're just too shy to reply?

FiveMellsAreRinging: No, I just don't want to listen to your [Poop Emoji]

Cropp...: Disrespecting me? Bad move Mell

FiveMells...: Whatever, I'm hanging out with someone much better than the likes of you so could you just do me a small favor and maybe FCK OFF