So you found a fish. . .

-0- Michael and Jeremy are at an arcade together

-o- And Michael finds out Jeremy is boss at the piano tiles machine they have there

-o- So of course Michael takes advantage of this.

-o- Now Michael being the smart guy he is puts in a 20 into Piano tiles.

-o- And makes Jeremy play it for an hour.

-o- Alright so now the boys have 500 tickets

-o- And so Jeremy just shrugs and asks for a whistle.

-o- So Michael decides that's fair since he made Jeremy win him all the tickets- what a great boyfriend.

-o- M'kay so now Michael is taking his time picking his own prize.

-o- Fricken 20 minutes later.

-o- So Michael is looking at the prizes still and Jeremy is whining and then.

-o- Michael slams his hand on the counter, "JEREMY!"

-o- "Are you...dude...Michael-" Jeremy looks at what Michael is pointing at,
"Michael...OH MY GOD MICHAEL NO-"

-o- But it's too late.

-0- Michael has already called over the clerk.

-o- "Excuse me...ma'am..." Michael can hardly control his giggles, "Could I get one whistle- and the rest of my tickets in plastic fish?"

-o- The lady just took the tickets and booked it.

-o- It took a few minutes before three people came back and started counting out about 100 fish. One inch. Plastic. Fish.

-o- They then give Michael his 100 fish.

-o- Jeremy just looks at the fish. And then at Michael. And then at the fish and comes up with the best idea ever

-o- "Dude...wanna hide all the fish in the neon gold course?"

-o- Michael just can't even with this boy, "Yes."

-o- Okay so they go to hide the 100 fish before Michael stops Jeremy at the entrance to the golf course, "Dude. Dude. Let's hide the fish. But. Let's put notes under them."

-o- "YES." Jeremy is full on squeaking, "AND THEY CAN SAY so you've found a fish...it's gay."

-o- "YES."

-o- So they spend the next few hours hiding all the fish with the notes.

-o- ...Was this a good or bad decision...

// I THINK IT WAS A GOOD DECISION.

Uh so hey guys uh...this is actually...my night...I actually did this...  Michael represents me and Jeremy is a combination of two of my other friends.

The fish are still in the gold court and yes we did write out the notes.

We even still have some like wtf is my life

Oh yeah they also glow.

GAY FISH HELL YEAH.

-Jay