Vampire Jeremy [Short]

//I just really needed to write about my bab, Vampire Jer <3

Jeremy whimpered as he licked the upper, plastic retainer that was covering up his fangs.

"It's okay, Jer-Bear, just another day, remember?"

Jeremy sniffles, he tapped his teeth against Michael's neck and letting out several whimpers as nothing happened but the plastic bumping against the other's neck, "Buth I justh wantsth my Micha." He let out a small cry.

"And you'll get your Micha once your bottom lip heals." Michael pointed to the two punctured holes in Jeremy's lip.

"Itsth your fault thath they did that Michael! You canth just have a bloody noseth in front of me and not let me help you out!"

"It wasn't my plan to have a bloody nose, Jer- plus, neck blood is a whole different thing than nose blood." Michael grinned at how pouty Jeremy was being.

"Buth I donth care! I'm noth picky!" Jeremy hated that the retainers brought a lisp to his voice.

"Yeah but Jerbear, its gross when your boyfriend has their mouth to your nose."

"...I thupose..."

"Just twenty four hours, okay?"

"...But thaths too long- I'm hungry Micha!" Jeremy whined.

"You've gone a week without any blood Jeremy, I think you'll manage." Michael giggled as Jeremy tossed around sadly.

Jeremy threw his arms up in the air, "Them vampthire doctorth donth realize what I'm going through thhough! I have a perthectly good Michael over here and canth bite him!? What hath thith world become!?"

"Jeremy it's one am, go to sleep and you can take them off early in the morning." Michael sighed in defeat.

"Oh- m'kay!" Jeremy squeaked before there was a poof. Jeremy morphed into his tiny-bat form and crawled onto Michael's chest, closing his eyes, "Goodth night." He lisped.

Michael smiled, "Sleep well My little bat."