Paranoia VS Truth or Dare [Part 2]

Asks/Truths/Dares are still open! Just check out 'Paranoid Losers' for more info!

[This round: More Paranoia] [Short]

"Well personally I think that Brooke should start us off, since she hasn't given out any question yet." Jeremy suggested.

The group of friends murmured in agreement.

"O-Oh? Me? Okay then~!" Brooke leaned over to Chloe with is mischievous smile and quietly gave her the question.

Chloe's breath hitched and her face turned bright red, "I-I can't answer that." Her voice was small.

"Nope. You have to." Michael grinned.

"Or what?" Chloe huffed.

"Jake is a body builder- or a Rich lifter- oh and we're snowed in." Michael said casually.

"Wh-what!?" Chloe's gaze whipped towards the window, there was a dim glow of light through a snowy haze, and Chloe let out a sigh of defeat, "Well, it's been a nice life..." Chloe took a breath, "Brooke."

"Yeah?"

"No- I mean, Brooke I-is my answer."

"Wha- Oh!...OH! OHHHH!" Brooke started squealing and leapt up and down various times.

Chloe buried her face in her hands and groaned with embarrassment before Brooke flopped down beside her to pull her into a hug, "YAY!" Brooke squealed.

"I think we all know what the question was but, please, oh please voice it." Rich grinned.

"I..." Chloe began.

"Say it for me...pwease? I wanna' hear it in sentence~" Brooke giggled.

Chloe's face turned a darker shade of red, "I have a crush...on...Brooke..." "THERE HAPPY?" She buried her face in her hands again.

"HA! I TOLD YOU SO MICHAEL" Jeremy chirped, elbowing his boyfriend's shoulder.

"I never denied it." Michael said plainly. Earning a groan of annoyance from Jeremy.

"Alright so are you two official or what?" Jenna wiggled her eyebrows.

Brooke tilted Chloe's head up by the chin, "Your choice Chlo~" She giggled.

"..." Chloe was struggling to regain focus while looking directly at Brooke, "Y....yeesss..." Her voice slurred as she was a flustered mess.

"WOO!" Jenna snapped a pic.

"H-Hey, wait- don't!" Chloe began.

"Too late~ Everyone knows now~!" Jenna smiled as the friend groups' phones dinged.

Chloe let out a sigh of defeat and rested her head on Brooke's shoulder, "Let's just keep going..." Though she couldn't help but smile up at Brooke, who smiled in return, she then made her wake over to Jake and whispered to him.

Jake frowned, "Er...Christine..."

"Wh-what!? What about me? What'd you say? What's the question?" Christine started bouncing on her knees.

Chloe sighed, "Agreed."

To the benefit of Christine's feelings, Chloe won the coin toss.

[The question was: Who do you think, in this room, is the most dramatic of drama queens/kings?]

Jake smiled fondly at Rich, scooting closer to him and murmuring in his ear.

In response, Rich's face ignited like his house had, he turned to Jake and grabbed him by the face, "Of course, Jakey, of course..." He smiled, "And you...?"

Jake nodded, "Duh. How can I get anyone better than you, Richy~?"

Their lips sealed in a kiss, causing the girls to let out coos and squeaks while Jeremy and Michael let out gags.

Rich sighed in relief as he won the coin toss, "Good, I didn't have to loose my dignity quite yet...I'm glad you heard though, Jakey~" He smiled, leaning against his boyfriend.

[The question was: Have you ever thought of a future with Jake(me) like moving in together, marrying, having kids(adopting), etc, etc?]

"Alright, now let's get to some truth or dare!" Jenna cackled all too evilly.

"What's with the snarky bit?" Michael raised an eyebrow.

"We're playing truth or dare, the all ears addition!" Jenna grinned.

//A/N Don't know what the all ears addition is? Welp, guess you'll have to wait for the next part~!