HICKory Dickory Dock| Playing Video Games at 3 o'clock|

[This is as close as you guys get.]

Jeremy looked numbly at the screen in front of him. It was 3 am. Michael had been playing 'Kirby's Epic Yarn' with him as Prince Fluff for awhile before quitting out of exhaustion. Jeremy had offered that he could return back to his own home so Michael could sleep but he'd just shook his head and nestled himself into Jeremy's shoulder, where he was currently. Jeremy had finally woven back all the pieces of the world together, in the game, and decided to call it quits. He turned his head slightly and smiled down at Michael, "Come on sweet~ We have to get you bed." Jeremy tapped his nose to Michael's head.

Michael responded with a groan, tugging at Jeremy's striped shirt.

Jeremy started to get up just to have Michael grab hold of his wrist.

"Staaaaay." Michael murmured, in the few seconds Jeremy had been gone Michael had already taken over Jeremy's spot with his feet, laying down on the couch tiredly.

"I can't stay here forever and you won't sleep if I do."

Michael whimpered, "Yeah I will, I swear." Michael patted the spot beside him, "Pleeeeaase. I don't wanna' be lonely."

Jeremy let out a groan of protest before sitting down at Michael's feet, "Now go to sleep."

Michael pulled Jeremy's hand and pulled him in a sitting position, "There. Now I can hug you." He pulled Jeremy forward and wrapped his arms around Jeremy, kissing his chin.

Jeremy chuckled, "You're such a dork, you know that right?"

"Mhm." Michael hummed into his neck, placing another kiss.

***

Jeremy woke up with a groan of pain. Michael was snuggled up to his chest, fast asleep, his glasses were on lopsidedly. Jeremy grinned and slowly sat up. Michael groaned as the warmth of Jeremy disappeared. Jeremy had slept on his neck funny to hold Michael's head and now it really hurt. He walked to the bathroom to splash his face awake and brush his messy hair.

He his brush, which yes, Michael had gotten a brush specifically for Jeremy, since he came over so often.

Jeremy then proceeded to splash water in his face and shook his face to wake up.

Michael was awakened by a loud scream from the bathroom. He opened his eyes drowsily as Jeremy bolted out and came to a falling halt in front of him, "Mornin-"

"MICHAEL WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?" Jeremy pointed to his neck.

Michael squinted, his eyes focusing on a bruise placed on the side of Jeremy's neck. He started cracking up, his face and Jeremy's face burning red.

Jeremy slammed his face into the couch cushions, "You su~uck." Jeremy moaned.

"What's wrong, I think it looks cute." Michael teased.

Jeremy whipped his head up from the cushion "NO. NO IT DOES NOT." His face was a deep shade of red, causing Michael to laugh harder.

Michael examined his handy work, "It could be worse."

"How?" Jeremy groaned.

"It could have been on your face~"