Phantom Micha

[Whoah sorry but had to write this scene BmC style]

[Spoilers for Phantom of the Opera- please see the Musical and or Movie before reading this if you haven't because it's honestly the best and I don't want this to ruin stuff <3 That's your homework from Jay]

[By the way I mean Christine as in BmC Christine NOT PofTO Christine, all BmC characters heere]

Jeremy's gaze softened in pity and worry as he looked out across the scene that was playing out in front of him.

It was the most contradicting decision in his life.

Stay with Michael and let Christine live- or just watch her die and be free- potentially in that manor... But he knew- he had to know, that deep down, Michael was there. His Michael. His angel. Whatever part of him was left needed to be found, had to be- before Christine ran out of air in her lungs. This wasn't Michael, Jeremy was sure of that.

Jeremy took a breath, taking a few cautious steps towards the broken boy, "Pitiful creature of darkness...what kind of life have you known...?" Jeremy's advancement had caught Michael's attention, luring his eyes to the slender boy a few feet away now, "God give me courage to show you...you are not alone..." Jeremy did he only thing he could think of, the only thing he could do, the only thing he could control. He caressed Michael's face in his hands and leaned forward to press a tender kiss to the boy's lips.

Michael tensed for a moment before falling deeply into the connection, instantly kissing back with just as much love and caring as he felt for the other, pulling away only for a breath before reconnecting their lips, if only for an instant.

Jeremy looked deep into Michael's eyes with sadness and sorrow reflecting in his eyes, a small smile forming at the corner of his lips as he felt a warm tear fall from Michael's scarred face onto his hand.

Michael didn't try to stop the sobs that escaped his lips and pressed Jeremy's hand up to his cheek, shaking his head before turning away, "Take her- forget me-" Michael's voice shook as he stumbled away, hiding the tears that were still obvious on his face, "-Forge all of this!" He made his way up the staircase of the cavern, looking down at Jeremy who was currently untying the ropes from Christine, "Go now! Go now and leave me!"Michael shouted through cries at the two below, "Forget your angel in hell!" He then disappeared into one of the many out-branching caves.

Jeremy watched Michael go before turning to Christine and grabbing her into a loving embrace, holding her head close to his shoulder and breathing in her scent, then looking from her to where Michael had vanished and back.

Christine trembled in his arms before nodding.

Jeremy gave a small smile before heading in Michael's previous direction.

Michael stared down at the headphones in his hands that played a gentle tune, he hummed quietly along to it as he sat alone in the rocky room, feeling along the scarred half of his face, "Masquerade...paper faces on parade..." his voice was nearly a hushed whisper that cracked every few words, "Masquerade...hide your face and the world will never find you..." Michael knew Jeremy was standing across from him, but he didn't look up, keeping his eyes trained to the headphones as they continued to wordless music, then finally looking up when he could no longer resist the sight of the boy, meeting eye to eye and sharing a look of...it was an unknown look but...to the two it seemed well known to them...

Michael gave a tiny smile, "Jeremy...I love you..." He knew the feeling was shared, but not in the way he hoped it may be...

Jeremy walked up to Michael carefully, reaching delicately into his pocket before placing a small object in Michael's hand.

Michael looked with wide eyes at the glimmering red-diamond ring in his hand, bearing the engraftment of Player two before looking up at Jeremy. He focused on the feel of the boy's hand on his, the look in his eyes, his face, how he smelled, how he looked, everything he could pick out.

He knew he'd never see Jeremy again when he walked out that entrance. He knew it with his whole heart, aching as it may while throbbing as it did. He closed his eyes, focusing on the fading voice of Jeremy, in harmony with Christine's as they were slowly getting farther and farther away...He walked out and watched as their figures drifted away, quietly singing with them on his own until his voice progressively got louder, thundering down to the base of his cavern he called home and gripping a candelabra, "It's over now the music of he night!" He bashed the object against the mirrors across from him, shattering it to bits multiple times, shifting over to the final mirror behind a draped curtain and striking it down hard, an entrance just behind the now broken object.

Michael took one look back at his life. His prior life. All those years spent moping, alone, all alone- no...with Jeremy. He gave a weak smile, Jeremy...He yanked the curtain to a close and vanished into the tunnel behind it, taking a breath as he knew. He just knew...Jeremy knew...and so did he, the phantom of the opera...