Paranoid Losers [Fluff and Come Participate]

A/N: [By the way, requests are going to be a little delayed due to me coming up w/ new part ideas daily combined with having tons of requests, so just sit tight. Now, for your promised fluff]

Jeremy leaned against Michael as they walked towards his house, he was currently wearing the boy's hoodie after Michael demanded so.

"It's too cold for you to only have one jacket on!" Michael had huffed.

"Yeah but now you'll only have one jacket on." Jeremy chuckled.

"Yeah but you're a twig, Jer." Michael said flatly.

"...That's true."

And with that, Jeremy now has the hoodie. Michael didn't seem to mind all that much however, he was whistling to himself, his hand contently intertwined with Jeremy's.

Jeremy yawned, "I think I need to take a nap for a hundred years after that whole event..."

"I think I need a break from all this heart-break for a hundred years..." Michael snickered.

"I said I was sorry, I really am Micha..." Jeremy frowned.

Michael stopped and put his hand against Jeremy's cheek, "And I said it was fine, I'm only kidding." He pressed a quick kiss to Jeremy's nose, earning a squeak, before grabbing his hand again and proceeding forward.

"You're literally like...the best...ever, you know that right?" Jeremy smiled warmly at Michael.

Michael's face flushed up a bit, "Yeah I know," He paused as they neared his driveway, "Which means you owe me, I get to choose game."

Jeremy giggled, "Well duh."

***

Jeremy looked up from his beanbag to watch Michael approach with two bags of 'Family Sized' chips, a coke, and a diet coke.

"I still don't understand how you like diet coke, Jer." Michael flopped down and cracked open his coke.

"The other stuff makes my teeth feel all mushy." Jeremy shuttered.

"That's physically not possible." Michael took a sip from his drink.

"Is too!" Jeremy frowned.

"Whatever, Jerbear~" Michael winked before turning on the console, via the controller, "Now let's play some hardcore Super Smash Bros.!" He leaned forward on his beanbag and began the game, selecting his character.

Jeremy smiled fondly at him before selecting his usual character, Tails.

Michael began the game and stared intently on the screen, "Loser has to do my chores!" He yelled a second before the game began.

"Hey! Wait! I didn't agree to that!" Jeremy groaned.

Michael stuck his tongue out playfully, "You don't have to~ we're playing under Michael's rules~"

"Fine...but only cos' I love you." Jeremy blew a kiss, causing Michael to falter and loose his killing blow.

"Stop that!" Michael squeaked.

Jeremy grinned evilly, "Aw, Mikeypoo doesn't want love from his Jerry Berry~?"

Michael's face flushed red, trying as hard as he could to stay focused on the game.

"Alright, if I lose, I'll do your chores-"

"Heh heh." Michael smirked.

"But if you loose-"

"Shit." Michael's shoulders sagged.

"I'm gonna' call over some peeps and we'll play paranoia~" Jeremy squeaked evilly.

Michael nearly dropped his controller, "I h-hate that game!"

Jeremy shrugged, "That's the point." He squinted and continued to play, "Best four out of six!"

And so it began.

Michael stared at the screen ahead of him like his life depended on it, or more so, his dignity. He took in shaky breaths and tried to ignore Jeremy, who was trying his best to distract Michael. He kept an eye on the boy as he slowly inched towards him, letting out a groan of warning as their beanbags pressed against each other, "Jer...no cheating." He muttered.

"But you can't cheat to a game with no rules." Jeremy cracked a grin.

Michael's expression dropped.

Jeremy rested his head on Michael's shoulder, "Maybe we can play truth or dare again too?"

Michael stiffened and his thumb slipped from the controller, "Seriously Jeremy, I love you- but stop..." He strained his eyes to keep contact with the screen.

"Alright, fine." Jeremy lifted his head up before pressing his lips to Michael's neck.

Michael dropped his controller all together, feeling the slight pain brought to his neck and squeaking louder than he thought possible.

Jeremy leapt to his feet, "YES! I WIN!" He began a dorky dance.

"J-Jeremy what the hell!" Michael's voice was pitched and cracking as he ran his hand over the forming bruise.

Jeremy bent down and grinned, "You still won."

"JEREMY HEERE SHUT UP!" Michael's voice was shrill as his face turned a darker shade of red.

Jeremy just whistled innocently and pulled out his phone, "We've got some games to play!"

-------------------------

Come Participate:

Alright so the next few parts will include these characters:

Jeremy, Michael, Christine, Jake, Rich, Jenna, Brooke, and Chloe.

They'll be playing the games Paranoia and Truth/Dare !

Comment down below with Paranoia questions and Truths/Dares! I'll do as many as possible/ probably all of them!

You can ask/dare/truth pre much anything, if I don't feel comfortable responding then I just won't do it but I'll give you some freedom HEERE, you can ask/dare/truth as much as you want, whatever you want to whoever you want [Well, the characters that are participating that is~]

If you aren't aware of what Paranoia is it's a game where you basically sit in a circle and someone whispers a question to another person, that person must yell their answer out, then that person flips a coin with the person who asked them the question and if they win the coin toss, they don't have to say what the question is, if the asker wins the coin toss then they have to say what the question is.

Example:

Rich whispers to Jeremy 'Who is your crush' Jeremy yells loudly to everyone, "MICHAEL MELL" Rich and Jeremy then flip a coin and Rich wins the coin toss, Jeremy then says to everyone "Who is your crush" So then they all know that that was the question and his answer was 'Michael Mell' get it? got it? good!