Chapter 3

BRIAN'S POV

Right after the show was over, the guys headed over to the after party. I didn't really feel like partying because I had a weird feeling come over me. I had no idea what the feeling was, but it felt familiar.

I headed over to the dressing room and sat for awhile. I thought that maybe a drink would help, but it didn't.

I noticed that there was some flowers on the table. It was probably from fans, which I saw there was many flowers.

I was thankful for our fans, but it wasn't them that brought the memory back, it was the red roses.

We did our finally bow and the fans loud cheering blew the roof off the Axis Theatre. We waved goodbye to our fans and went backstage. "I love my job!" Nick exclaimed.

He was so energetic right now that I laughed at him. He was right, our job was awesome.

We all headed to the after party and drank a little bit. The fans were waiting to party with us and go crazy.

It was after all, Friday night. I sometimes don't attend the after parties, but this one felt like something was going to happen. So I went and partied.

Me and Kevin sang along with throwback songs and we were having a good time.

I almost stumbled over the edge of the stage as I tried to get off. I got really thirsty after singing and shouting with Kevin.

I went to get some water, but I looked around and saw a few of the guys there. AJ was no where in sight.

When I got ahold of water, I gulped it down because it was refreshing. Just as I was about to finish my last gulp, I saw her.

I saw the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life. She was just a few feet away from me.

It seemed she was dancing to the songs and having a good time. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I watched her from where I was standing.

Just then she told her friend that was a boy something and managed through the crowd.

Perhaps that was her boyfriend? My sank a little, but then began to race really fast because I realized she was headed my way. Her hair was a beautiful dark brown and had gorgeous dark brown eyes.

Time had slowed down from the time she began to walk this way. But soon enough it sped when she got to where I was.

She poured herself more of what she was drinking. I still couldn't take my eyes off her. She was mesmerizing and beautiful.

"I loved the show," said a voice, which I realized she was talking to me. "Oh ohh right. Thank you. We try our best," what did I just say? "I'm Annie, but I sometimes go by Anne," Anne smiled at me. "Well you know me. I'm Brian," I held out my hand and she shook it.

"Brian? Are you in here?" someone knocked on the door. My thoughts were interrupted," Yeah, come in." The door was soon opened and I saw it was Nick.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were out there?" Nick pointed toward the party. I gently shook my head," No, I just had to sit down. I'm not up for a party."

Maybe Nick felt empathy or heard my tone of voice because he asked me," Are you ok? Please don't tell me you're missing.. You know .." I didn't respond quick enough and decided not to.

Nick put his elbow on his leg and his palm on his chin," You do, don't you?"

I didn't want to admit it, but Nick took the words right out of my mouth," Yeah, I really do." I looked down at my fingers while trying to gather my thoughts.

Nick began to think out loud," Hm, well Brian if you miss her as much as I think you do then you should go to her. Go and get her back, look for her."

I wasn't sure what to do, but maybe Nick was right. I half smiled at him letting him know I was going to think about it.

Nick patted my shoulder and got up," Well I'm going back out there, but think about what I said." I nodded and Nick was gone.

I think Nick was right. I should go after Anne, find her and get her back. I got up from the couch and found the keys.

I tried to get out of the party without making all eyes on me, but that would be hard. So I went to the room again and was headed for the secret door.

"Brian, where are you going?" Kevin asked me. I put my keys in my pocket and said," To get her, Kevin." And with that said, I was gone.

----------------------

Sorry if this is short, but next time I'll try to make it longer :) anyways I hoped you enjoyed Brian's side of the story. If you like this story/ read it, thank you. See you next time!