Chapter 58

I know you have some type of feeling for me, don't deny it. His green eyes stared into my soul. '"I-," was about to say when his thumb caressed my cheek. I closed my eyes taking in his touch. "You know you feel the same way I do," he whispered before kissing me.

"Annie, are you ok?" Brian's hand gently shook me. I opened my eyes to find Brian staring down at me. I sat up, "Yeah why?"

"Well you kept mumbling 'I don't' which I don't know what you mean," he yawned.

I had dreamt about Nathan and my encounter with him in Las Vegas made me dream about him. I looked back at Brian, "oh, I guess I had a bad dream.."

He rubbed my back, "It's ok Anne I'm here." He pulled me back and hugged me. I went back to sleep trying not to dream about him again.

I didn't want to tell Brian about Nathan because he already had so much on his plate. I couldn't distract him, not now.

I woke up to my stomach grumbling and feeling empty. I squinted as the curtains were slightly opened and the sun shone in. Brian must have left them open for me.

I sat up again and looked around for Brian, but I didn't see him. I reached over to the bed side table to get my phone when I saw a note. I grabbed it and began to read it.

Annie, I didn't want to wake you up. You looked so peaceful sleeping. I'm sorry we didn't eat breakfast together. How about next time? Text me when you're awake! I love you ❤️

- Brian

His note made my morning even better, but I was sad that we couldn't catch up this morning. I unlocked my phone and texted him.

Brian ❤️💞: Good morning 😘 I loved your note.

I knew he wouldn't text me right away, so I decided to sent Madeline a text to see how she was doing.

Maddy ✌️: Hello! How's everything?

I locked my phone and decided to get out of bed. I headed over to my suitcase and got my clothes out so I could take a shower. I wanted to feel refreshed and alive.

I found my black jeans and a simple yet cute beige blouse. I took a warm shower trying to get rid of the Nathan dreams. I hoped I wouldn't run into him today.

After showering I got ready and put on some simple makeup that I had found in Mia's room. I didn't want to over do it.

I got my phone, key card and put them inside my bag. I headed out the room and saw Mitch standing next to the door. "Good morning Mitch," I said while I locked the door.

He fixed his suit, "Good morning Annie." Well at least we were past the ma'am phase.

I began to walk down the hallway and remembered the route I took yesterday. This time I went the opposite way so I wouldn't run into Nathan. I just didn't have it in me to face him. I told Mitch we would go outside the hotel and explore the city.

"Where should we go?" I asked matching my pace to his. He cleared his throat, "wherever you go I'll follow." Mitch was no help at all.

I decided to just walk and see where that would take us. There was so many people out here and the streets were chaotic. There was tall buildings, street performers and more Las Vegas to see.

I saw New York, New York and wanted to go there. But how could I get there? Then I noticed a long pathway that had stairs so I made Mitch follow me there.

A few into those pathways I realized it was like a tunnel. We had to follow those pathways in order to get where we wanted. My right foot started to feel like it was going to cramp. I stomped my foot trying to get rid of that sensation.

A few hours later we finally got to our destination. I was exhausted, but the day was still young. We got into New York, New York and the rollercoaster seemed intriguing.

The line wasn't that long, but I needed to rest before going anywhere else. I found a bench and sat down. Mitch just stood next to me.

I took out my phone and noticed I had two messages, one from Brian and another from Madeline.

Brian ❤️💞Good Morning beautiful! I hope you have a good day today! I'm glad the note worked 🥰

Maddy ✌️: Hey!! Boring :/ I wish I  went with you.. How's Las Vegas?

I quickly replied and put my phone away. Right when I motioned for Mitch to come the familiar voice found me again.

NATHAN'S POV

Who doesn't love going to ride the rollercoaster in New York, New York? I think I was going to head that way today. I didn't see Annie where I saw her yesterday. I pasted by there in case she was at the machines, but I didn't see her anywhere. Maybe she'd be back here later.

When I got to New York, New York I couldn't believe my eyes. Annie was there with her annoying bodyguard. God, didn't he ever leave her alone? I could be more protective than that waste.

"Annie?" I said loud enough for her to hear me. She turned around and looked stunning today. Ana looked more beautiful than I have ever seen her. I noticed she had put on makeup, but it wasn't a lot.

"Nathan?" She seemed surprised.

Her ridiculous bodyguard tried to keep me away from her, but Ana was too nice and let me get closer to her.

"What are you doing here?" The way she said it indicated she didn't want me there, but I knew she did.

I ruffled my hair, "I just wanted to ride the rollercoaster. It seems fun and..interesting."

"Oh..I was going to ride that too. Do you want to ride it together?" She asked me taking a step toward the attraction.

We got in line and there was only a couple ahead of us. I put my hands in my pocket as I saw her dumb bodyguard being so close to her. Did he have to be that close? It's not like I was going to hurt her.

"Where's your boyfriend?" I casually asked trying not to make it obvious.

"He's working remember?" The scent of her perfume made its to my nose. It smelled sweet and pure just like her.

"Ohh right," was all I could say.

BRIAN'S POV

I'm so glad Annie saw my note to her. I just didn't want to wake her up, she needed her sleep too.

After receiving Anne's message I was relieved to know she was doing good. Otherwise my conscience wouldn't be calm until I knew she was alright.

"This song is us traveling around the world and what feels like home," Howie interrupted my thoughts.

Both Nick and Kevin looked at Howie's new song. "We should add everywhere that I go, you take a piece of me," Nick commented to Howie.

"That's good! I like that," Howie laughed as he began to write down our next song.