Chapter 55

"Are you sure you want to come with me?" Brian looked at me before putting his clothes away.

"I'm positive plus you offered me if I wanted to come so...yes I'm sure," I smiled.

"Ok then, you got everything?" Brian asked me as he rummaged through his bag. I looked at my drawer then back at my suitcase, "I think so, What else are we missing?"

"You got extra clothes, right? I don't want you to run out like you did in Venice," he ran a hand through his hair. I looked through my suitcase once more just to make sure I had everything I needed. "Yes I did and I even put extra shoes this time," I smiled.

"Oh! You should take your Backstreet Boys shirt with you. I think it's a good time to wear it," Brian looked around to see where the shirt was.

I laughed lightly, "Already in my suitcase. Now let's go."

Brian zipped up his bag, "Im glad honey."

Thanksgiving weekend was just around the corner and the guys have decided to go record their music this week. Today was Monday so this whole week we'd been going to the one place where you don't get sleep. The one place where there's gambling, site seeing and the Backstreet Boys residency, Las Vegas.

I was on vacation so this was the perfect week to go. "You're sure you don't have class?" Brian asked me as he got the keys.  I pulled my suitcase behind me, "I'm sure. Everything is fine."

We turned off the lights, locked up and waited for the guys to come by. Sadly Madeline couldn't come because she had to travel with her family.

I was a little sad that I would be the only girl, but I guess it did have an upside to it. I didn't have to worry about her being alone when I was with Brian.

A few minutes later the familiar black car pulled up to my house. The guys had to get the protective car and the bodyguards back.

As I walked behind Brian Mitch came out of the car. "Good to see you Mitch," Brian patted Mitch's back.

"Good to be back sir," Mitch said as he got my suitcase and Brian's bag.

"Hi Mitch," I said letting him get my suitcase.

The back door opened and I went inside. All the guys were there, "Annie! Brian!"

I sat next to Howie, "You look nice." Howie smiled, "Well we are going to our second home."

It took a few hours to get there and my back was beginning to hurt. During the ride the guys said they were going to be busy. That I might not be able to see them the whole week.

Brian told me back home he wanted me to come with him because he would feel guilty if he left me. I agreed since I would be doing absolutely nothing.

The guys said I didn't have to worry because Mitch would be with me. Whenever they would be writing and in the studio that I could go and site see Las Vegas.

As we entered Las Vegas the feeling of it began to sink in. The big billboards had advertisements of certain clothing. I saw the famous rollercoaster in New York, New York. The big tall buildings made the ride seem small. There was also the Statue of Liberty that looked cool.

I have never been to Las Vegas so this was exciting. The car got off the freeway and into traffic.

As I looked out the window I realized the car was driving into the road. There was so many fancy cars and it felt strange. I wasn't used seeing such luxurious vehicles. Our car pulled into the Excalibur hotel.

It was very surreal as I saw the hotel up close. The outside resembled a castle, which I didn't think this was a hotel at all. The top of the hotel had cones that were purplish-blue and orange.

The architecture resembled a medieval building. It was breathtaking and I couldn't believe I was actually there.

"Do you like it?" Nick asked me as he noticed me staring at the building. "I-it's beautiful, but it doesn't look like a hotel," I kept looking back outside the window.

The car pulled up the main entrance and stopped. "Well just wait until you see inside," Aj tapped my shoulder.

We all got out and Mitch unloaded our suitcases. I got a hold of mine when Mitch gave it to me.

When we entered the gorgeous hotel Aj was right. The inside looked like we were going to a ski trip. It didn't look like a hotel lobby, but instead it looked like a cabin. There was a long line as the guests announced themselves to the front desk.

"Wow," I softly said to myself.

I felt a hand on my suitcase handle and realized Nick wanted to pull it for me. "I'll take it Annie. Brian is going to check us in. Stay with him while me and the boys go to Starbucks. You want anything?" he pointed to the small section of coffee.

I looked over my shoulder and saw the Starbucks with only a few customers.

BRIAN'S POV

"Name?" The clerk was typing my information into their computer.

"Brian Littrell. There is a reservation for the Backstreet Boys," I explained.

The clerk looked at me and then typed into their system, "Got it. How many rooms?"

I looked over at Annie them back at the clerk, "3 rooms."

After I got everything I saw the other guys sitting at the table from Starbucks. "Why did you get 3 rooms?" Annie asked as we walked to the tables.

I smirked, "Well baby one room for you and me of course. Plus one room for 2 guys and another for 2 guys. They wanted that room arrangement and I thought it was a good idea."

We would only use our room somewhat during the morning and night so we wouldn't be in the rooms all day. But I wasn't going to leave Annie without a room.

I wanted her to be safe even if I wasn't around her the whole week.

We headed to our rooms and the hallway reminded me of when we did an early show this year. I could already heard the screaming of our beautiful fans.

I took out the key card and swiped it to our room, which was room #244. The other guys's room was in that hallway too.

I opened it and let Annie go in first. As I closed the door behind me I heard her gasp as she entered deeper into the room.

"This is nice," she went over to the window and looked out. I put my bag and her suitcase near the tv.

"It is, isn't it? Plus this time we don't have to be in secret," I laughed. She turned around, "Good, I don't want to be."

I rubbed the back of my neck, "The bed is pretty big.." Annie sat on the edge and laid down, "It's very big and comfortable. Too bad you're only here for awhile.."

I went over and sat next to her, "Don't worry sweetie. I'll make some time after we are done with this week's schedule."

I laid down next to her and we enjoyed looking up at the elegant ceiling.

* I like to listen to my BSB playlist sometimes when I write these chapters ☺️ *