Chapter 11

NATHAN'S POV

I wrapped the towel around my waist as I got out of the shower. I cleaned the foggy water from the mirror with my arm.

It's time for a new me.

I went over to my closet and looked through my clothes. Everything was what I didn't want.

Then I remembered I had bought new clothes, but never took them out of the bag.

I opened the bag and found my clothes.

I stood in front of the mirror and put some gel in my quiff. I didn't like that hairstyle so I messed it up.

I had forgotten to ask for her address..

Me: I'm coming. What's your address?

Ana 💓: I'm sending it to you :)

I saw my shades that I never used and put them on.

I walked over to her house still paranoid. If I saw someone I would look away nonchalantly.

It seemed there wasn't anyone out expect people walking their dogs or joggers.

"Excuse me do you know where Milan street is?" A voice asked me.

I tried not to look at them directly, "uh I think it's that way." I pointed while looking away.

"Thanks," said the voice.

Phew that was close. Hopefully they didn't recognize me.

"1477..1478. Here it is," I said to myself.

I walked up to her burgundy door. I knocked.

"NO!" I heard a shout.

Just then a red headed girl opened the door.

Who was that? Did she know who I was? Why had Ana invite someone else and not tell me?

"Hello there who are you?" The red head said flipping her hair to the side.

Ana stormed over to me and grabbed my wrist, "He's my guest Madeline."

"I'll be right with you. Go to the kitchen," She whispered to me.

I headed into the kitchen and stood there by the door.

"What?" I heard the red head say.

"See this is why you need to call. You can't just barge in here.." Ana told her .

"All of a sudden I need to call? Annie we've been friends since our first semester of university. Then suddenly you act like this with a guy and I need to call?"

Wow what kind of friend was this? She sounded like a snob.

There was a moment of silence.

I peeked out and saw the red head open the door.

"Don't worry your silence tells me so. I'll call you later or whenever."

I waited until I felt it was right and came out of the kitchen.

Ana's facial expression said it all.