Chapter 31

BRIAN'S POV

I rushed out of the arena and drove to the hotel. The hotel they were staying at was called The Shrine Hotel. That hotel is very luxurious and popular.

It didn't take that long to get there, but it felt forever. After I got there I looked for parking. One of the valets knocked on my window.

I rolled down my window and since he knew who I was he took care of my car. I obliged for him not to take it, but right now it was a must.

My palms were sweaty, so I rubbed them on my jeans. I entered the hotel and was going to ask the front desk for Annie. But soon a red head girl approached me.

She waved at me, "hi! Hello!" Maybe it was a fan, "Hi there."

"I am a big fan of yours! I'm Madeline by the way," she held out her hand for me to shake it. "Nice to meet you Madeline. You know me I'm Brian," I laughed.

"Right I know," she laughed back. Then I remembered Nick mentioned Annie's friend, "ohhh you know Annie?"

She nodded, "yes she's going outside soon." Soon huh?

"Nice meeting you Madeline. I'll be waiting outside for her," I smiled and went out.

I walked to the wall and leaned against it. I was nervous and felt scared at the same time.

What if she didn't feel anything for me anymore? What if she had moved on and was here with her beau?

So many questions and thoughts were going through my head. It felt like too much. I had to wait there and see. That was my only choice if I wanted to see her again.

"Good day ladies," said what sounded like the guard. I turned around to see if it was her. And sure enough it was Annie along with Madeline by her side.

Wow she looks even more beautiful than I remembered.

It felt unreal and like a movie. She was almost to me and as she made her way to me it felt like a decade.

Maybe she was nervous too because she almost tripped. I watched her and saw her blushing. It was cute.

Her face was then in front of mine and I could smell her. The perfume she worn when we dated.

"Well here she is," said Madeline.

I didn't know what to say and neither did she. We haven't seen each other in awhile that we were speechless.

"Will I have to speak for the both of you? Please Brian and Anne say something," the red head said to the both of us.

"Hi," Annie said before I could say hi. "Hello," I said back.

Madeline whined in frustration, "Please even I could do better than that."

I caught Annie smile at her friend's comment. "How are you?" I decided to ask.

"I'm alright thanks for asking. How are you?" She put a strand of hair behind her right ear.

"I'm also alright," I said.

Why was our meeting so dry? What have I done? Did I wear the wrong color or did I smell?

"I think you guys need some time alone.. you know.." she was stopped by Annie.

"No! I mean no why not let Brian hang go out with us?" She looked at Madeline then me. I loved that she kept taking small glances at me.

"But three's a crowd, isn't it?" Madeline knew what she was saying.

"What? No it isn't," Annie said through gritted teeth.

"No that's ok. I have rehearsals today so I don't have all day..plus.." I began to say when her friend interrupted me.

"You have rehearsals? Can we watch? Er I mean come," Madeline asked.

"I'm not sure if we allow that. You know fans watching us, but maybe I can make an exception," I explained.

Some how the red head convinced me, but only because I didn't want this day to end. I didn't want to see Anne go away just yet.

I took them to my rehearsals and made them sit in chairs that were still from last night's concert. Since we had rehearsal today the crew decided to leave them there.

I started going to the dressing room, but before I did I looked back only to find Annie watching me.

"Hey! He's back! How'd it go lover man?" Nick put a hand around my shoulder.

"Well I found her and she's here. Her friend asked if they could watch us rehearsal so I said yes," I said.

"You what now?" Kevin asked.

"Kevin, I brought them here..to rehearsal.." I loosened from Nick's arm.

"Brian this is a closed rehearsal," Aj said.

I started making my way to the mini fridge, "I know. I know, but I couldn't let Annie leave yet. Please bare with me."

I heard Kevin sigh heavily, " Alright just this once Brian. But that's the last straw."

We rehearsed our hits and oldies. We wanted to rehearse a new song, but since Madeline and Annie were they the guys declined. They were afraid Madeline would leak our new song.

Throughout the rehearsal I caught Annie watching me. She couldn't take her eyes off me. Maybe she still had feelings for me just like I also did.

Madeline was the only one overly clapping and screaming when we were done. "Madeline sit down," I heard Annie tell her.

Me and the other Backstreet Boys went back to our dressing room. The guys talked about the new song, I grabbed my water and headed back to where Annie was.

How could I get Annie alone with me? Then it came to me.

"Do you want to see the guys again?" I asked Madeline. She told Annie she'd be back and left. Wow that was fast.

Annie shook her head, "sorry she's being like this."

I sat next to her, " it's ok. We are used to it now."

I shifted my sitting position toward her, "So are you here for long?"

"Does a week count?" She asked.

"umm I guess if you.." right when we were alone Madeline calls Annie.

"Oh excuse me," she got up and passed by me.

I heard something fall and saw on the floor her phone was there. I grabbed to pick it up to take it to her.

I didn't mean to look, but a message binged on her phone.

Nathan 🙄: Hey Ana I miss you. Please answer me..

Who was Nathan and why was he texting
Annie?