Chapter 22

NATHAN'S POV

Me: Why aren't you answering my texts?

Me: Is everything ok? Did I do something wrong?

Me:  JUST SAY SOMETHING SO I KNOW YOU'RE OK!

Why wasn't Ana answering my texts? What have I done wrong?

I laid there in my bed miserable. I felt like I had done something wrong, but what? Me and Anne aren't even dating and I feel like we had broken up..

Reina texted me that she had a good time, but I wasn't in the mood for her. I wanted to see Anne.

I kept checking my phone in case she texted me, but I had zero notifications from her.

I sighed as I when on social media.

#MessyHairNate was trending on twitter. I tapped the trend and saw the photo I took with the fan!

I scrolled throughout the trend and saw the fan that I took a photo with.

I went to the comments and a lot of people were asking her where she had seen me. Many people claimed they had seen the sign in the photo.

But the girl didn't respond to any of them. I gulped knowing that this would be all over the music world.

The next day I tried to text Annika again.

Me: I'm sorry for anything I did..just please say something :(

Ana 💓: Something.

Me:  Well.. a least you responded 🤷🏼‍♂️

Me:  Have I done anything wrong..?

Ana 💓: Why don't you ask your blonde girlfriend?

Blonde girlfriend?

What is that supposed to mean? I didn't text her back sensing she wanted to be left alone.

I couldn't be here miserable. I had to go after and tell her. I was going to tell her everything even if it costs me.

BRIAN'S POV

All the guys hugged me before I left. It felt like we were getting ready for our show. When we do our prayer circle, but instead a hug circle for me.

Then we all let go and Kevin patted my back, "This is it. You ready?"

I nodded, "I am. Everything I've worked for, ever little thought I've thought, I am ready."

Nick let out a shaky breath, "Well if you need anything we will be here for you. You can text or call us any day."

Nick offered with a smile. He hugged me really tight and I knew we will miss each other.

"You won't miss anything," Howie says grabbing my bag.

As I walk toward the door I looked around to see if I was missing anything. "Your keys," said Aj noticing my empty hands.