Chapter 42

BRIAN'S POV

After Howie announced our special guest my blood boiled. What the heck was he doing here? I wanted to storm off stage, but that would be unprofessional.

Instead I stuck around to sing along to one of his songs. I felt like he kept staring at Annie from time to time..

After the show was over I got off stage. I paced back and forth as the other guys got off stage. "That was great!" Nick patted Nathan's back.

"Thank for inviting me," he said smiling. Who invited him?

I went over to Howie, "come with me." I led him to our dressing room. I stared at him for a few seconds, "what the hell was that?"

"What exactly do you mean?" he asked me confused. "Inviting Nathan..to our show!" I half yelled, half whispered.

"Well actually he hit up Kevin. Nathan said it would be great if we invited him as our guest. That he would do 1 song before our final song," Howie explained.

"He said that? Howie..do you even know who he is?" I sighed.

Howie chuckled, "Yeah..he sings like us.." I don't think he understood, "Howie, Nathan is out to steal Annie from me. He admitted he loves her. He can't be near her. What if he hurts like like he did at the restaurant?"

"Ohh I didn't know Brian..you should've..." he stopped. The door to our dressing room opened and the other guys came in. I then remembered Annie and stormed out of there.

I told Matt to go find Annie. I waited for a few minutes in the hallway until he came back with Annie and Madeline. Madeline gave me a pat on my shoulder, "what a show! I think I'll go see the guys."

As soon as she was gone I grabbed Annie's hand and led her to the bathroom. No one was in there so I locked it. "Are you ok?" I asked hugging her.

She put her head on my chest," Yes, but what's Nathan doing here?" I'd knew would ask me that, "He told Kevin to invite him... I didn't know or else I would have said no." I hugged her tightly.

She looked up at me, "I don't want to be here, near him." I pushed some of her hair back, "Ok let's go. You look amazing in that dress by the way."

She blushed. I leaned in to kiss her.

I told the guys I would go to the hotel. They wanted to celebrate, but I declined. I told them I would make it up to them. Mitch took me and Annie to our hotel. Madeline said she wanted to hang out with the guys.

As we entered the room, Annie went to sit on the couch. "My feet hurt from these heals," she groaned. I gave her a massage.

"I think we should go out. Don't you? The night's still young.." I said. Annie sat up, "Young? Brian.. it's almost midnight.."

"I know, but we have a right to go out. Don't you think? Plus who cares who see us. The fans loved you before so what's there to be scared off?" I said looking into her beautiful eyes.

She leaned in closer, "You've convinced me." Her lips touched mine.

I broke the kiss, "Don't change your dress. This will be our first date in Venice."

I led her to our car and whispered to Mitch where to take us. I told Matt to be with Madeline tonight.

It didn't take that long to arrive to our destination. I took Annie to the venetian arsenal. Mitch opened the door and we got out. It was dark so in a way that was sort of good.

I intertwined my hand with Annie's. I wanted everyone to know she was with me. I was tired of hiding our love. Plus that's not me, I shouldn't hide anything from the world.

"Wow it's so beautiful Brian," Annie said as he passed by some beautiful buildings.

"Just like you," I said. She looked at me, "you're sweet."

We found a spot where there was a long river. We sat on the steps. "Look at how the water moves," I pointed out.

As we sat there we looked at the buildings and some people passing by. There wasn't a lot of people around.

Annie laid her head on my shoulder, "This is nice." I put my arm around her, "It is especially with you." I gave her a small kiss on her head.

"Are you excited to go back home?" I asked. She sighed, "No, but I have to. I haven't even called my sister. She will be furious when I get back."

"We will explain it together," I whispered. She looked up at me, "You would do that for me?"

"Of course Annie. I would do anything for you," I rubbed her arm. "Will you pick me up when my classes are over?" She smirked.

I laughed a little, "I'll be there. I'll drop you off and take you."

She leaned in and kissed me. I loved when she would kiss me first. Annie got up and her teeth began to chatter. "Do you want my jacket?" She nodded.

I took it off and put it around her. It suited her.

We walked around until we were tired. "My feet hurt," Annie whined. I picked her up and Mitch was waiting for us.

I got in and I was still carrying Annie. She looked so beautiful in my arms. I kissed her forehead.

When we got to the hotel Annie had fallen asleep. I got out carefully and carried her to our room. I was going to take her to Madeline, but I wasn't sure if she was back. The guys can be out forever.

Mitch opened the door for me and closed it. I put Annie to bed.

MADELINE'S POV

I was thirsty from the screaming and partying. I decided to go down to the bar to see if they had something. As I closed my door and was going to head out I saw Brian carrying Annie.

I hid behind the wall and watched as a bodyguard opened the door for him. Why was Brian taking Annie to a different room??