Chapter 46

BRIAN'S POV

"So tell us how it going? The couple life," Nick asked me.

"Well so far it's going good. No arguments or anything," I said. Aj laughed, "it's just the beginning b-rok. It'll get worse."  I thought Aj was being too dramatic.

I visited the guys before going grocery shopping. If I went grocery shopping first then certain products would go bad. I didn't want to bring Annie any spoiled food.

The guys all looked at me like I had gossip to spill. "What is it?" I said to them all.  Nick sighed, "Well..we just want to know how's it going with Annie."

I closed my eyes for a few seconds, "Guys..I told you already that..ohh.." Then I caught onto what Nick meant.

I shook my head in disbelief, "Are you guys delusional? Me and Annie haven't done anything. Although she has come onto me, but I told her to wait."

Kevin made a shushing noise, "Nick, let the man be for Christ sake! Don't ask him about that."

"Thank you Kevin," I said.

"Ok,ok we won't ask. But at least tell us something," Nick whined. Something huh?

I ruffled my hair, "I asked Annie why she was so distant today, but she said she was fine. Is that something?"

Howie and Kevin made a hissing noise. "What?" I asked looking at them.  Howie said, "Brian it could mean something? Did you guys talk?"

Mean something? Like what?

I shook my head, "Not really.."

Soon Kevin's phone began to ring. Kevin took out his phone and motioned for us to be quite. We just sat there watching Kevin saying 'when?' And 'really?'

After Kevin got off the phone we all just looked at him. Howie cleared his throat, "What is it Kevin?"

Kevin sat down, "Our manager called.." We waited for him to say more than that. Nick looked at us all, "And? What did he say?"

Kevin crossed his arms,"We only get a few weeks off and we start making new music." New music? That fast? This was going too fast as Annie had said to me...

"But we only got one song ready. We don't have a full list yet," Aj blurted out. He was right. We didn't have new songs..yet.

Nick pointed at Aj, "Aj's right. We need to go to our studio and write new material.

"Ok this week we will relax before going to work. Then next week we will work on our songs. It will be ok guys. You'll see," Kevin reassured us.

Kevin's words rang in my mind as I went grocery shopping. I knew what foods Annie liked and didn't like.

I tried to make the shopping as quickly as I could. But there was a few fans that had spotted me.

I took some photos with them and chatted a little bit. I'm sure Annie wouldn't mind. Plus if it wasn't for our fans we wouldn't be where we are now.

I got home to Annie and saw Madeline leaving. She didn't see me because she went a different way. I got out of cab (we really needed a rented car) and took the groceries inside.

"Brian you're back!" Annie said. "I am," I said back.

I put the groceries on the table, "I tried to get what we both like." Annie went on her tip toes to see what was inside the bags. Annie made a big surprised face, "You got strawberries and chocolate."

I smiled, "Yeah so we can make them for a romantic night or day." Annie went over to me and put her arms around my neck.

"Aren't you the sweetest? That's why I love you," she wrinkled her nose. I put her hair out of her face, "I know how much you love those."

She hugged me tightly and laid her head on my chest for awhile. I put my chin on top of her head, "I was only gone for awhile and you miss me."

She knew I was joking because she punched my arm.

After putting the grocery away Annie led me to her room. "Sit," She pointed to the bed.

I obeyed and sat down, "What's going on Annie?" She sat next to me, "Brian I want to talk to you about something important."

I could feel myself blushing, "Annie..is this about us..." She knew what I was saying, "What? No, Brian not that. It's about a dream I had."

"What dream ?" I asked.

Then she told me. How she dreamt of me asking her to marry her. And how she couldn't choose. She said this felt too fast even though I haven't been here a day.

I took her hand, "Annie. That's ok. It's part of life. Plus now we have each other. I know you want to live you life. That's why when we marry I'll wait."

"Really? You won't leave me?" She said softly. I chuckled a little, "Are you kidding? I'm not letting you go no matter what."

I remembered I still had the ring in my bag. After her talk with me I think I was going to wait. I was going to wait until we were both ready.

Annie threw her hands around me and hugged me. She was fragile and small on my arms.

"Annie I also need to say something," I confessed.

I told her about what Kevin told me. How we had to record new music soon. "You're leaving already?" Annie sounded sad.

I made her look at me," Not yet. Next week we will be going."

Annie pouted, "I thought you were going to say here for awhile.." My heart broke, "I know me too. But new music means new music for you."

I tried to cheer her up, but it only worked a little bit. "Come it will be ok," I hugged her and ran my fingers through her soft hair.

Annie took me in her arms and kissed me. First she kissed me softly and passionate. I wanted to stop her because I knew where this would lead to.

But I didn't have the strength to. We wanted to show our love for each other.

*double update for y'all cuz why not 💁‍♀️*