Chapter 38

BRIAN'S POV

After Annie left the hotel I smiled to myself. I'm glad I had dropped by. I went out of the bedroom and closed the door. I looked around seeing if Annie had left something behind. There was nothing except Madeline's things. I think.

Just as I was going to leave Madeline was back. "You're still here?" She raised an eyebrow at me. I laughed, "Yeah and you're back."

She clicked her tongue, "You got that right. So..where's Annie?" I didn't know what to say to her. I know I told Annie I would take care of it, but I couldn't think of anything.

I just had to make something up, but what? "About that.. me, Brian invites you to our next concert in Europe, but you have to go there yourself."

I wonder if she would accept. "Are you serious? You're joking right?" her jaw dropped a bit.

I shook my head, "I'm not. But here's the condition. Annie goes by herself too. I can get you a flight and pay, but you go yourself."

"And why does she want me to go myself? Why doesn't she just come with me? Am I that embarrassing..?" she asked.

I shook my hands at her, "No of course not. But I think Annie wants some time to think. You know..to get her thoughts together.."

Madeline crossed her arms, "and she said this? Is she gone?"

"In a way..Yeah. She is gone. But she will meet you there. Plus I invited both because I am trying to get Annie back. Because she doesn't want anything to do with me.." I tried to say it, but I knew it wasn't true.

Madeline agreed to go, but I think she felt something was off. I told Madeline I would send her flight details and that I had called her a cab.

I left the hotel and one of the bodyguards was waiting there for me. He knew exactly where we were going.

Our bodyguard took me to our private flight. The airplane was already waiting for us. Just as I arrived I saw the other car Annie was in.

"Mitch..I will need another guard by tonight please," I told my bodyguard. That bodyguard would be for Annie.

I waited in the car for a few minutes while the other guys and Annie went into the plane. Then I followed afterwards.

The plane closed as I got in. I saw the guys scatter into different seats. Then I saw Annie sitting by the window. I went behind her seat and put my hands over her eyes. She felt my hands, "Brian!"

I sat next to her, "I told you I would see you in a few." I smiled at her and kissed her. Her lips were soft and I didn't care if the guys were watching us.

"We have love birds in here," Aj pointed at us. I laughed as I shooed Aj's hand away. 

The guys gave me comments of how it was nice to see me and they were glad I was here.

I think the guys knew I wanted alone time with Annie because they went to the other side of the plane. There was a curtain between the plane so there was privacy. The guys went behind that curtain. It was designed for special purposes because the curtain wasn't see through.

"Brian..why didn't you tell me you were going to Europe?" Annie asked me.

I laid my head on the seat, "Because I'd knew you would reject. I'd knew you wouldn't come if you knew the location." I turned my head to her. She looked more beautiful than ever. How her eyes glowed at me. This feeling felt like being a child again.

She laughed, "what?" I touched her face, "Nothing. I'm just admiring your beauty." She took my hand and kissed it.

Throughout the flight I told Annie about Madeline and that I got her a bodyguard. She thought that was too much, but I told her it was going to be ok.

I also told her how I would buy her clothes so she wouldn't be in those all week.

Hours later we finally got to Europe. It had landed at the airport. I looked to my left side and saw Annie asleep on my shoulder.

"Annie wake up. We are here," I kissed the top of her head. We got up and stretched. All of us got our stuff and were waiting for the plane to fully stop.

The guys came out and Howie went to look out the window. "Um fellows there's fans out there.." he said turning to us.

"How are we going to get Annie out?" asked Nick. The fans were dedicated and I loved that. The stewardess motioned she was going to open the door, but I told her to wait.

"How about we all go, but Annie stays back? You know we are the distraction? So no one will know," Kevin explained to us.

We had agreed to Kevin's plan. We let Mitch to go with us and the stewardess to take Annie after we had lured the fans away.

I kissed Annie's hand and went with the plan. As we got off we greeted our fans. They screamed our names and gave us gifts. Very kind fans.

Just before heading inside the airport, Nick stopped and faced the fans. Suddenly he started singing 'as long as you love me.' We all knew what he was doing so we all did it.

All the fans were facing us and watching us. Then I saw the stewardess lead Annie out of the plane and into a vehicle.

The vehicle drove away and we sang our final notes. The fans screamed super loud! We waved goodbye and went inside the airport. The fans were still following us.

Once we go to the front we saw our vehicle and got inside. "That was a good plan Nick!" I said.

"Hey anything for you," He said sincerely.

Our vehicle drove off to the new arena.