Chapter 5

"Why are we gathered here today?" Nick chuckled. Kevin gave him a 'not now' look. "What? I'm only trying to break the tension," Nick stood up.

"It's no time to play around Nick. Brian wants to talk to us. Don't you cousin?" Kevin claimed his parent position.

"Kevin is right. I need to say something to you guys," I said looking at all of the guys. I gulped because I knew this was would be hard on me, but as well as us, a group.

"You can tell us anything Brian," Howie reassured me. "Yeah, whatever it is I'm sure we can work it out," Aj patted my back.

It took a few seconds before I told them everything. The none stop thinking about Annie, the drive and me going to get her back.

"Whoa, whoa, slow down Brian. What about our tour? We are almost done with it. And our FANS?" Nick pointed toward the door indicating the fans.

"That is why I am telling you this. I don't want the media to get involved and the fans..oh the fans will be heartbroken," I said to them.

"EXACTLY! All you care about is yourself! You don't care about our fans and us! All you care about is that..that.." Nick exploded.

"That what? SAY. IT." I felt anger rushing through my body. Nick hesitated and stayed silent.

"You can never say what you want Nick! I don't care about myself. You..oh don't get me started," I was on the verge of standing up.

"STOP! This isn't the way to work this out! See? Why we all must be present and open minded," Kevin looked at me and Nick.

Nick breathed through his nose calming his nerves. "You're right. I'm sorry Brian. It's just that we've worked hard to get where we are and I don't want the media to make you look bad or us," Nick said.

"I-I know. I'm sorry too Nick. I can't stop loving her. Ever since our break up I couldn't move to anyone else. Guys..I think she's the one.." I admitted. Wow I've realized I've never said that before.

"Aww..our Brian is in love," Aj teased.

"Wait, I think I have a plan, but I'm not sure it will work," Howie said.

"What is it? Any plan or idea is just as good right now," Kevin claimed.

ANNE'S POV

I was beat from school. Man I'm tired, I thought. I let my body fall onto the bed. It felt nice to just lay there. I didn't want to close my eyes, but I had no choice.

"I-I don't think I'm good for Anne. We need to break up," he said. My heart shattered into a million pieces. I thought he loved me like I loved him. I guess I was wrong.

I ran until my legs could run no more. I sat there on the edge of the pond crying my eyes out. How could he lie to me?

Through my tears I saw my reflection. How could anyone love me?

The ringing of my phone startled me awake. "Uh hello?" I mumbled. "Annie! Were you studying or sleeping missy?" Madeline roared through the phone.

I fixed myself on the bed, "I feel asleep. I was tired." Madeline sighed, "You're supposed to be studying and not taking beauty naps!"

"I'm already awake ok?" I grumbled.

Well Madeline went on and on about how some guy took her seat in history class. Then she complained how the cafeteria food was crappy.

That from now on she will bring her own lunch to save her money and a stomachache.

After long hours of her complaints, I finally managed to bring up Nathan. "Oh my gosh and what did you say? I hope you accepted," she said.

"I just said we'll see," I softly laughed. "No! you are going to accept. Send him a message saying yes. It will be fun. You and him and me," I could hear her clapping.

Wait her???

Madeline finally hung up because she was going to take her beauty shower. Whatever that means.

I decided to take Madeline's advice.

Me: Hiii soo about the weekend.. we can go!

Did that text sound too..desperate?

Nate:  Alright! I can't wait 🤪

I laughed at his goofy face.

Me: My friend invited herself to our movie outgoing 🙃

Nate: Yikes! Tell her to bring be own date! 😒

Was it selfish to be alone with Nathan??