Headcanon #6

At Hogwarts, Potters have a habit of kissing pale haired boys. First, it was James Potter and Lucius Malfoy, three nights in fifth year that were never supposed to happen, or to be mentioned. However, a few did know about the short affair - Lily, who, despite getting together with James soon after, thought it was incredibly adorable yet scandalous, and Remus, who was disgusted by the idea of Lucius even touching his friend but showed his support for his friend's newfound bisexuality. Second, it was Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy. Now, this happened over a long period of time - first, it started with sultry stares across the Great Hall at meals, then progressed to hand brushes and whispers and lips pressed against throats. That, of course, turned into something even larger. And, well... That larger something led into a marriage that was happily celebrated by all the Hogwarts students - previous and current - and a reluctant Lucius Malfoy, who, after watching his son and Harry kiss at the wedding, was suddenly reminded of that time he cornered James Potter in the hallway that steamy Christmas night. Third, it was James Potter II and Teddy Lupin, a bittersweet romance that was meant to last a night but ended up lasting an eternity. For them, they were not discovered, at least, not until Teddy broke down and confessed to Harry that he and James were furiously in love. Harry, of course, reminded of Draco (who was currently at work) beamed and ruffled Moony's son's hair with pride. Fourth, it was Lily Potter II and Lorcan Scamander. That sweet romance started Christmas morning, when all the Ravenclaws were opening presents and both Lily and Lorcan decided to slip into the corridor to take a breather from all the noise. Catching sight of each other, Lorcan broke down and confessed his crush on Lily - after which, Lily eagerly kissed him, and the two were engaged soon after they graduated Hogwarts together. Finally, it was Albus Potter and Scorpius Scamander. Now, that was one unlikely pairing nobody suspected until Scorpius abruptly lost interest in Rose Granger-Weasley. Their first kiss was spawned from Scorpius asking for kissing advice, and, naturally, that blossomed into something more - something stunning. So, as Lucius, Draco, Harry, Teddy, James, Lily, Lorcan, Albus, and Scorpius stood together for a family picture one Christmas Eve, they couldn't help but marvel at the photo - black, silver, and green, forever captured in perfection a night where the moon was full and ghosts rose from their graves to howl.