Headcanon #7

Notes: If some of you read the messages I posted on my board, you'll know that I probably won't be posting any long chapters unless I get inspired suddenly :/.
____________

In seventh year, different Hogwarts students were sent to magical schools around the world as foreign exchange students. Pansy Parkinson and Hermione Granger, who both spoke Russian thanks to their parents, were sent to Durmstrang, where the main languages were Russian and German. Cho Chang and Hannah Abbott were sent to Ilvermorny, the American magical school. And, finally, Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter, may fate have it, were sent to Beauxbatons after taking a French course at Hogwarts. There, they learned how to perform powerful magic without use of their wands, however, this was dangerous. During a class, a student did the wrong hand motion and the green light that sprung from their hands hit Harry, who immediately went down. Draco panicked and healed him afterwards, but still, it was quite a scare. And, well, that was the day that Draco discovered he loved Harry with more than platonic love. And that night? You see, that was the time, after they pressed their lips together, that they found out Harry didn't love Draco back.

Yeah, another angsty one. Sorry that this absolutely sucks, but I couldn't really come up with anything else.