A Velvet Kiss

Description: a continuation of A Satin Ribbon. A year later, Draco and Harry are living together, and Draco still wants Harry to model for Satin Stains.

Song: Ready by Hael

Warnings: this one's also just a bunch of fluff, so none

Notes: honestly, at this point, I'm wondering how the Hell any of the songs I've been choosing are relating to the oneshots. Oh, well.....

Length: 600 words

_________________

Draco's POV

The pin in my mouth falls heavy against my lip, making me wince as it prods the plum blossom bruise I know is budding just below my cupid's bow. Harry's touch is feather light against my hunched shoulder.

"Darling, should I turn down the music?" he asks, and I nod absentmindedly. Alternative music that, to be honest, is more Harry's style than mine, bursts out of speakers that are set into the corners of the room, filling the morning air with crooning voices and the occasional violin. I let out a sigh of relief as he tones the songs down, but instead replaces them with his own booming vocals, grabbing one of the mannequins and swinging it around as if it's a person. I bite my lip as a smile breaks onto my face.

"You are so ridiculous," I call back, and he lets out a laugh.

"Yeah, yeah. I know you have a good voice to, so why not join me?" Harry says. I bite back a snort, and continue to work on the baby blue skirt in my hands. "Oh, come on..." he prods, and I shake my head.

"No! I have a new line due next month."

"Yeah, and? That's next month."

"Exactly. Anyway, shouldn't you be at work, Harry?"

He shakes his head. "No, I have a day off."

I think for a moment, then stop working on the skirt to send a glance in Harry's direction. "Hey, you know, I still need to send pictures of my clothing items Nordstrom."

As I say those words, realization dawns on his face. "No, no way. I am not modeling for you."

"Please?" I beg, and stand, nudging the mannequin away from him to replace its arms with my own. "You'd be perfect for it."

That is true. He had worn a few of my items before, and the sight of his green eyes contrasting dramatically with the sunrise coat I had made only a year before had made me want to spread velvet kisses upon his neck like bruise colored flowers.

"No way. My coworkers would never let me live that up."

"Um, I'm pretty sure half of them would be pining for you attention, not making fun of you because you modeled once for a famous company."

"Nobody would be pining for my attention, and you can trust me on that. Not a single one of them wants to face my mysterious famous boyfriend's bodyguards."

This time, I let out a laugh. "Bodyguards? Really?"

He winked at me, and pulled me closer. "Don't tell them that, okay?"

Then, he delicately presses his rosebud lips to mine, and my grasp on his biceps tightens. His fingers slide through my hair, making my breath quicken every time he nibbles on my lip until I pull away. He looks dazed and confused.

"Uh, darling?"

"I'll continue kissing you if you promise to model for my company."

He looks aghast. "Draco... blackmail? Really?"

"Yes, really."

"God, I should've known this was coming."

A grin spreads onto my face, and I flutter my lashes. "So, what do you say?"

There is a beat of silence. "Fine."

And he spreads his velvet kisses along my neck like a trail of fire, burning my chest like tinder.

Yeah, this one's short, but it's mostly just meant to explain what happened after A Satin Ribbon.