A Recipe for Disaster pt1

Okay, I know I promised you a story of the weekend Cupcake, Kuai and Kuangnu stayed with us in the condo. So here it is. Never said that Feng Jian Yu is a guy who doesn't deliver what he had promised.

It happened the weekend after Qing came home from his sojourn in Malaysia. Come to think of it, maybe this is the reason why I dyed my hair. I think stress pushed me to do something different with myself or else I might do something drastic.

Like a moment of clarity.

"Dayu, it's either you dye your hair or break up with your boyfriend, what will you do?"

Well, you all know I have a new sexier hair color so yeah...that...

Anyways...let's go back to the story of the three dogs from hell.

For such a small dog with a cute delicious sounding name, Cupcake can make you question yourself if it's okay to throw a puppy over a balcony. When you are like in the 50th floor of a building.

(Hint: No, it will never be okay. You should never throw a dog over a balcony. But if you have a dog like Cupcake, sure, I can understand why, for a split second, that thought entered your mind. That you feel like that. But still no, DON'T EVER throw a puppy over a balcony, that's a crime.)

Cupcake...Cupcake can provoke a saint to sin.

It happened one afternoon, while I was resting after I thoroughly cleaned my kitchen, I neglected being Mr.Clean Everything because I was in Shenzhen shooting but now that I am back in my home, my hands itches to clean every surface of my kitchen.

(In short, your OCD attacked. Right, Dayu?)

Yes. That. Anyways, I was contemplating a long relaxing soak on the bathtub by myself or thinking of waiting for Qing to arrive before having that said long relaxing soak. Qing is in the mansion, I opted not to come because he said his Uncle and Wang Zhu gege will be there so yeah, I thought the topic will be boring business for sure. Plus his brother in law and JiJi will also be there so yeah, more people to talk more boring business.

Qing's mother and aunt won't be there because it's their weekend to spend in a spa somewhere else. Qing's mom and aunt are out of the town right now.

So yeah, you can bet all your money that I will not attend that conference of business people talking boring business topics.

Anyways, so I was there, contemplating what to do after doing a cleaning marathon when suddenly, the main door opened and in came Qing and his sister, with their dogs. Qing is holding Kuai and Kuangnu's leashes while those two adorable yet too big for their own good dogs wag their tails upon seeing me. JiJi is carrying Cupcake.

I am like...

Me: Is it the end of the world already? Is apocalypse approaching?

Qing: (frowing) No, why?

Me: Because you are with them and you guys came here. Like, are you picking me up and we will all go in a bunker underground where you stashed all our other loved ones. Did you contact Mama and Auntie to tell them to go to our underground bunker?

I am talking about Qing's mother and auntie.

JiJi: What in the world are you talking about?

Me: (losing a bit of my patience) Why are you with the dogs? Why are they here?

Because I may not be as intuitive like JiJi or smart like Qing but I am having a bad feeling about this.