Chapter 1

Singto and Krist were exhausted. Today also they had a fan meeting. But they were relieved to know that it was the last one for Sotus and after this they can enjoy some month's break before starting shooting for their new projects.

"Am so tired. But still no time to relax. Have to complete my assignments." Singto sighed.

"Ohh. You are always tired with your assignments. Take rest for some time."

Krist looked at Singto and then looked worried. Should I ask him or not? Maybe not. He will think me as childish.

Singto looked at Krist and asked "What's wrong?? You look worried? You can talk to me you know na."

"It's nothing. Just having some thoughts"

"Really??" Singto asked. He knew that Krist was still lying to him.

Krist started to look down and bit hus lower lip to stop himself from asking Singto.

"Will you just ask what you want to??" Singto was starting to get frustrated.

"I was just wondering now that this project is finished can we still be able to meet as often as before." Krist asked.

"Why not? We are still friends aren't we. We will also see each other in University. Please what was the need to be so dramatic about it" Singto was amused. This Krist is so childish he thought.

Krist was relieved but still he felt something in his heart. He knew that he is going to miss Singto but he can't say much to him.

"So what are you doing now? Want to join me for dinner?" Singto asked

"Have dinner plans with my family. Now I can enjoy being with them".

"Hmm. Ok then see you. Have to leave now."

They left together but went separately in their cars with managers. Krist was feeling sad about leaving soon but he was hopeful that they will meet again.