Chapter 17

After positioning himself between Krist's legs, Singto started to kiss him and then started to touch his hole. Krist noticed it and felt more hot. He got alittle scared thinking of the pain. He stiffened a bit. Singto noticed this and asked him, "Krist don't be scared. I won't hurt you." He tried to make him relax and startes to stroke his hair.

Krist felt loved and wamted more from Singto. He wanted to give himself to his P. His everything. His love, his body, his soul. Everything now belonged to his P. His beloved Singto.

He nodded his head in agreement. Singto kissed him lovingly now. He started to suck on his neck and his hands started to prepare him. He took the lube from the drawer and put on his hole. Krist grasped. Singto pushed one finger in his hole. Krist moaned at the sensation. Singto looked at him if he was hurt. After seeing him moaning Singto put one more finger and started to move in out. Krist started to moan. He clutched the bedsheet tightly.

After feeling that Krist is ready, Singto smeared the lube on his dick and started to push his head in the hole. Krist grasped at the thickness and closed his eyes. Singto took Krist's leg on his shoulder so that he can move easily.

After seeing him getting relaxed, Singto pushed more in. He kept doing like this till the whole dick was in Krist's hole. Krist relaxed abit and looked at Singto. Singto looked lovingly at him and kissed him. Krist moaned," P, please I want more."

After hearing this, Singto started to move slowly at first but then increased his speed. They both were holding onto each other and moaning each other's names. Singto started to stroke Krist's dick with same rough way so that they can come together.

Krist moaned and came all over Singto's chest. Singto came after that between Krist's legs. He collapsed on top of Krist out of breath. Krist held onto him lovingly and kissed him on his hair. Singto was gasping for air and kissed Krist on his chest. He laid beside Krist and kissed him on his head. Singto fell asleep, tired with all the work he had done. Krist looked at his sleeping lover and smiled. He kissed his forehead and whispered,"I love you P". He then fell asleep in his arms.